Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Kenley: Luke came downstairs and I stood up and grabbed my purse. Luke came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind then started kissing my neck. I moved away and walked over to the boys, shaking my hips. I turned off the tv and we went out to Luke's truck when a limo pulled up. My jaw dropped and I turned around to Luke. He smiled then grabbed my hand and we all walked to the limo. The driver hopped out and opened the door for us. We all got in and Luke turned on some music. The boys sat closer to the front of the limo while me and Luke sat in the way back. Luke wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on the head. The limo driver put down the wall with the flat screen tv on it for the boys. It went down so far that it divided the limo in half so that the boys couldn't see us."How far away is this restaurant?" "Hour." "Kay." He put his hand on my knee and casually checked his phone then moved his hand up to my thigh, then up to my crotch. I lifted up his hand and put it in his own lap. He looked up and had a 'why' look on his face. "What the heck?" "What? I don't need your hands down there." "Fine." He said with a smirk. I put my hand on his knee and grabbed my phone. I checked twitter and then I moved my hand up to his thigh I didn't look over but Luke looked over at me with his eyebrows raised. I continued to check twitter. Then I moved my hand into his crotch. He sat there with a smile on his face. He put down his phone and whispered in my ear. "I wanna fuck you so hard." "Save it cowboy." He kissed my neck then nibbled on my ear. I pulled out my phone again and opened twitter. "You're not even the slightest bit amused by this." "Oh baby I could strip right now but I have to hold it in to prove a point." "What's the point?" He said seductively. "To prove to you," I put a finger on his chest. "That sex doesn't show true love. But it does turn you on a hell of a lot more than just kisses." I smirked at him and he winked at me. "What was that Mr. Bryan?" "A turn-on for my sexy wife-to-be." "Luke even if the boys weren't here I still wouldn't make love to you in a limo." "Well I feel offended." "Sorry baby." I put on a seductive smile. "Kenley don't do this to me." "Do what?" "Turn me on." He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head. Then attacked my lips. He didn't even lick for entrance. Luke shoved his tongue in my mouth and explored. He backed out and licked his lips then kissed me again. I pulled my hands out of his grip then put my hands on either side of his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my zipper again. I pulled out of the kiss and hit Luke's hand. "I am letting you kiss me. Not unzip me." Then I started to whisper. "Plus, baby I only have undies on." He purred in my ear then kissed my cheek. I fixed his hair then put on new lipstick. "Luke I'm not feeling so good..."

A/N

Uh oh! Is Kenley gonna be okay??