Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Kenley: "You must be Ben. I'm Luke." "Yeah I heard." I smacked Ben's arm. "What the heck?" "Drop the tude. Seriously." "Seriously? Show off." "Show off? Okay it's on. Austin you're counting." "Okay." "Oh Luke in our family when you have a problem you wrestle." "Interesting." "Yeah." I pulled my hair up in a pony then jumped on Ben. "That is the same move you used in third grade." I grabbed his arm and stuck it on the other side of his neck then dropped him to the ground. "Really? Third grade? I don't think so." I climbed on his back and sat on him. "Kay Austin she wins." He was in pain. "1...2...3...out!" I helped Ben up then gave him a hug. I whispered in his ear. "You let me win. Cuz you didn't even fight back." "You're right." I leaned out and noticed that the timer was about to go off. I shut it off then opened the oven. "Kay guys its done." I grabbed some plates and set them on the island next to the Alfredo. Everybody scooped out their food then headed to the kitchen table. Luke sat next to me on one side and my brothers sat on the other side. When everybody finished eating we all went and sat in our living room. Luke and I sat on the small two person couch and Ben and Austin sat in recliners. "Okay so Luke you have to pass our test to date our little sister. Ben you start." "Do you care that Kenley works at Hooters?" "I don't care a single bit." "So you don't care that other guys are hitting on her?" "Ben stop, he is very protective of me. The other night he came to work with me and there was a guy that kept hitting on me so Luke stood up to him." "Do you want to have kids?" "Actually I have two boys but I definitely want more kids." "Now be honest. Have you had sex with Kenley?" "I'll get this one. Me and Luke haven't had sex but if we do its because we love each other not that stupid teenager crap just to lose virginity." "Austin your turn." "I like you Luke. When are you moving in?" I answered for Luke. "Well I was gonna ask today but since you brought it up... The only thing is we'd have to use the master guest as the boys room..."

A/N

Ooh! What do you think her brothers are gonna say??