Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Kenley: I covered my neck with my hair and hoped nobody would see. I walked in the house cuz Luke was still grabbing his bag. Everybody was sitting in the living room. "Now we have some good news and some bad news. Good news is Luke is perfectly fine and he had just passed out from the shock. Bad news is he looks like a smurf." Everyone giggled a bit then Luke walked in. He had messed up his hair so it looked like we'd had sex. He grabbed my hair off my shoulders and wrapped it around to my other shoulder so you could see my neck. Luke's messed up hair+ my neck= fake sex. I'm gonna die if anyone says anything. "Hey Kenley?" Ben said with a smirk on his face. "What?" I said with a fake smile. "Did you have fun?" I glared at Luke and looked back at Ben, who was laughing so hard he was crying. I walked over to Ben and he stood up then I kneed him in the crotch. He fell back into the chair and I walked upstairs. Luke followed me and sat on my bed after me. I turned so I was facing him and gave him 'the look'. "You son of a bitch. You made it look like we had sex." He gave me a smirk. "Luke I'm not kidding. It's not funny." He made a puppy dog face then licked his hand. "Cats lick their paws retard." He frowned then buried his head into a pillow. Then Luke made fake crying noises. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back Luke was curled In a ball under the sheets. I went over and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and scooted up to me as close as he could get. "So who won?" "Well you did let out a pretty big sigh when I was kissing you but you never changed your expression." "So?" "So I think I won." "Damn." "Get ready. Oh and the makeout session is whenever and wherever I want." "Seriously?" "Yep." "I freakin hate you." "Love ya too." "Luke I don't even want to go down for supper." "It's only four fifteen." "I know. But I'm just so embarrassed thanks to you. And just wondering, did you forget about your sons?" "We pick them up tomorrow." "Kay. I vote we get Chinese for supper." "Sounds good. Are you hungry?" "Super." "Lets eat." I dialed the number and asked for their pleaser. It has a variety of different foods. Luke fixed his hair then I took a quick shower and then I went and picked up the food. When I got home and walked in the house Luke was down in the man cave with all the guys. He patted his lap for me to come sit and I then sat the food on the counter and walked over to him. I sat down and he turned me so that my face was facing his and my legs were around his waist. He whispered in my ear. "Right here, right now." I made a sad face then he kissed my lips and basically attacked me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth then started sucking my neck. All the guys left cuz they got grossed out but Luke spread us out on the couch and he was on bottom. He ran his hands up and down my sides then squeezed my butt. He slowly started doing his little pelvic thrusts. I could've gotten off of him but I didn't cuz he won so I thought I'd make him feel like a winner. I leaned out of the kiss and started nibbling on his ear then I planted soft little kisses up and down his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulled my stomach into his guy part. I pushed myself off of him and sat on his stomach then attacked his lips. He wrapped his hands around my waist and basically was trying to get me to grind on him. He let go of that thought and started his thrusts again. This time it was super awkward because my girl part was right on top of his erection. I stopped kissing him and he stopped everything. "Hey Luke, I know you're in charge but if we keep going I'm gonna be pregnant." I got off of him and he sat up next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his hand in between my thighs. "Thanks Luke." "For what?" "Understanding that I don't want to go further yet." "I told you that I'll be here when you're ready. And until that day comes I will love you just the same." I gave him a kiss then walked over to the counter where I put the food. (We have a kitchenette in the man cave.) Luke walked over and sat down at the bar.

A/N

Do you think Kenley is gonna survive her punishment?