Chapter 82

Chapter 82

Luke: After the plane had taken off a stewardess came around asking if we needed anything and both Kenley and I got drinks and Popsicles. Kenley ate hers up fast and I sat there laughing at her. "I think that we should serve Popsicles at our wedding." "You're serious?" "Why not?" She smiled then licked her lips. She scooted closer to me and kissed my cheek. "We should also have jello shots." "Now why do you say that?" I chuckled then turned to face her. "Well Luther, when you have a lot of alcohol, you want to do things, like make love..." She winked then gently kissed my neck. I turned and glared at her then put my hands on my lap so that she couldn't see my member. "You just wait till later... Ms. Davis... Payback is a bitch." She smirked at me then stood up to grab her carry on. She pulled it down then threw her bag at me. "Hey!" "Look inside." I scooted over to the window seat and let her sit down. "Is it appropriate?" "It's swimsuit choices." I unzipped it then looked inside. There were a couple string bikinis and a few ones with ruffles and straps. I pulled out the top of one of them but it was caught on something so I yanked it up. She quickly shoved it back in the bag before I could see what it was caught on. "What was that?" "Nothinggg." She leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "It was my extra clothes in case our luggage got lost." "Why is there a pair of my trunks in there?" "Cause we're going hot tubbing after we get settled in." I nodded my head then kissed her cheek. "Luke, did you get the disk of the pictures from your mom for the wedding?" "Um..." "Baby, that is the one and only thing I asked you to do!" "I'm sorry..." "Well no shit Sherlock! You have to figure out someway for the disk to get here by the wedding day! God Luke!" I'm definitely screwed... And pretty sure I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.

A/N

A fight before the wedding...😁 Not good...