Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Kenley: *wedding day* I woke up at about 4am... Yeah I'm pretty siked... Anyway, Joslin's doing my hair around 6 so I put in the vow. That movie will be the death of me... Gosh, Channing Tatum. Don't even get me started... Hottie! After the movie was done everyone was up and I put on a tube top and a pair of yoga pants. Joslin curled my hair then braided my bangs back. It was about 9 when she finished with the last can of hairspray so we went into the dressing room and did everyone else's hair. The wedding is at one so we have about four hours until we have to start. After everyone's hair was done we all went to the reception hall and made sure every detail was perfect. It qualified to my standards so we went back to the hotel and got our dresses on. I had Joslin help me put on my dress and she was making fun of me for wearing a thong with my strapless bra. I just ignored her and put on my dress. I slid on my heels and Joslin fixed my train. When all us girls were dressed we headed out to the limo. It took an hour to get to the beach plus some of us wanted to get a shake to hold us over until the reception. We drove into the drive-thru and ordered. The cashier gave us our drinks and then we all drank them. I just kept mine away from my dress so nothing would happen. When we arrived at the beach people were being seated and the girls got out but I stayed in the limo. I had Joslin stand outside the door guarding me so that if Luke came, he couldn't see me. About a half an hour passed then Joslin let someone in. "Hey sissy!" It was Ben and Austin. They hugged me then said congrats. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys..." Ben spoke up, "Kenley since you're getting married does this mean you're moving out?" "Most likely... Luke and I want to get our own house..." Ben looked over at Austin and smirked. "Looks like we've got ourselves a bachelor pad." Austin just laughed then Ben went to go check on when we were gonna start. "Is it just me or is Ben in a really good mood?" "He has a minor crush on Jordan..." "No! They're ten years apart!" "I know. And I tried warning him... But he won't listen to his big bro, so I'm thinking Luke's gonna have to tell him..." "Does she like him?" "I think so..." "Oh my gawd. Anyway... How's your love life?" "Um... I don't know..." "You know there's a lot of girls that would die to date you..." "Really? Then why don't I have a girlfriend?" "Nevermind..." Ben opened the door and yelled at us, "Joslin is flipping out. Plus it's time for the beautiful bride." I got up off the seat and my brothers helped me out. I fixed my dress the took off my heels and threw them in the limo. I slid on my anklet then walked behind the screen without Luke seeing. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen walked down after Luke seated Leclaire. Bo, Tate, and Kris walked down then they changed the music. I took a deep breath then smiled. I linked arms with Ben and Austin then started walking down the isle. As soon as we got around the screen my eyes hit Luke's and they never left. His jaw dropped and he was tearing up. I'm not gonna last long if Luke's crying... We got to the pastor and Ben and Austin hugged me. That's when I lost it. I wiped away my tears then grabbed Luke's hands. I kept looking at the ground and then back at Luke. The pastor started reading and Luke grabbed my chin so I would look up at him. I giggled and he bit his lip. The pastor kept reading and then came the vows... I was first. "From the first second I saw you I had an immediate crush and there was nothing that was gonna solve it. I got butterflies every time you'd smile or laugh and I still do. Luke without you I'd be lost and wouldn't have another chance at life. So Luther even if we didn't start out as the normal couple, it is and was the most perfect love story I can even imagine. I love you more than life itself, and there's not enough words to even explain the feelings I have for you. Thomas Luther Bryan you are the best and worst thing that has come into my life. Best because I know that no matter what you're there and that's what I love. Worst because loving you is an addiction that I'm never gonna waste time to break. Now smirk all you want but just remember that I'm your wife now, and payback's a bitch." I smirked and Luke laughed. He smiled and got out his paper while I tucked mine back into my dress. "Kenley Alexis, where to start... Lets start with our story... You were the boys' nanny then that one day at the waterpark, I fell in love. Ever since then we have had our ups and downs, and the awkward moments like finding out you're best friends with my dad. Anyway after we moved in together I knew that's how it was supposed to be. We were meant to have a life and family together. Ken you're way out of my league and its an honor to just know you. But marry you? It's everything I've ever dreamed of and more. Now I know these vows are the most badly worded quotes you've ever heard but even if its difficult to understand them just know these few words: you're my everything. My beginning and my end. You're the reason I wake up every morning with a smile. I couldn't even start to imagine my life without you and I'm not gonna start... So Kenley Alexis Davis, I love you." I smiled then Luke reached over and wiped away my tear then we held hands again. The pastor started with the I do's and I got nervous. "Kenley Alexis Davis do you take Thomas Luther Bryan to have and to hold, through sickness and through health, through happiness and sadness?" "I do." Luke smiled as I slid on his ring, then the pastor started reading again. "Thomas Luther Bryan do you take Kenley Alexis Davis to have and to hold, through sickness and through health, through happiness and sadness?" "I do." We both smiled and Luke put the ring on my finger. "Now I pronounce you husband and wife by the state of Georgia. Sir, you may kiss your bride." Luke pulled our bodies together making sure that they were touching, then put a hand on my neck and passionately kissed me way different than before making me almost collapse. It felt like eternity then Luke pulled out. "I give you Mr. And Mrs. Thomas Luther Bryan." Luke scooped me up and carried me bridal style out to the truck. He didn't want to screw around with the limo driver so he helped me in then we drove down the beach further to meet everyone for pictures.

A/N

What did you think of their vows?😏

Now for those of you following me on Instagram you already know that if I get 200 followers by tomorrow when I check it, you'll get a surprise! And if I don't get that many followers... I'll have to hold off on the surprise for a while...😁👌

So follow me on Instagram!!

@teamluke_princess