Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Luke: Kenley had to take an order to the table so I got to talk to my dad. "So you really know everything about Kenley?" "Yes I do. And so will you if you listen to her and love her like I do. Now that may seem weird, but this girl has been through a lot and she needs a good man beside her. She doesn't need any more problems. Don't break her heart." "Dad I know this is really weird but what if I told you I brought her home to meet you and mama earlier. But you weren't home." "You brought her home?" "Yeah earlier today and the boys are at your house cuz I was taking her on a date but then she realized she had to work so I figured I would spend the night here with Kenley." "So how's it been?" "There's been one booty slap and a fight over checking her out." "Booty slap? What are you thinking? I know this is Hooters but you don't have to go crazy." "No I didn't...nevermind. Since you are best buddies she'll tell ya." "Okay?" Kenley came back. "Luke are you sure you can make it till four?" "Four?" "Yeah I have to work overtime. Luke you have bags under your eyes. *she cups my face in her hands* I love you, but you don't have to drink to stay awake for me. Go home Luke. Don't worry, I'm in good hands." She winked at my dad. "Okay I will go home on one condition." "Huh?" "Dad stays until you have to leave and he gives you a ride home?" "Yeah I can give Kenley a ride. No problem." "Okay. I'm gonna go to your house and crash. Send me the code." She came around and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my hands around her waist and licked her bottom lip for entrance but she pulled away. "Love you baby." "Love you darlin." "Get home safe." "Kay. Bye dad." "See ya son."

A/N

Sorry guys another boring chapter... It will get better I promise!

Thank you guys for 1.1k reads!!! Ahh! Just for that... Two updates today!! 😘💕