Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Luke: Kenley got out the food and we both sat down. I reached over and grabbed a takeout box when Kenley put her hand in my lap. "Yes?" "Just relaxing." I smirked at her then continued eating my food. "Hey Luke." She had a really long noodle hanging out of her mouth. "Grab the other end." I grabbed it with my teeth then our lips touched. She smiled then leaned out of the kiss. We continued eating and when we were almost done she took her hand and put it in my crotch. I looked over at her and she kept eating like it was nothing. I wrapped my arm around her and put my hand on her boob. She looked at me like she was gonna break out laughing but instead looked away and kept eating her food. When we were done I got up to throw my garbage away and she smacked my butt. I turned around and grabbed her waist and threw her over my shoulder. "Thomas Luther put me down right now." "Nah I'm good." I ran upstairs then Drew and Joslin were starring at me carrying Kenley. "Good Luck Ken." "I'm gonna need it. Thanks Drew." I hauled her up to our room and laid her down on the bed then shut the door. I took my sweatshirt off then unzipped hers. She grabbed my hands and held them to her chest. "No Luke. Not yet." I nodded my head then attacked her lips. She arched her stomach against mine and held my hands tighter. I moved the kisses from her mouth to her neck then bit her ear. She sighed then let go of my hands and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned off and smiled at her. "Love you Kenley Alexis." "I love you too Thomas Luther. And baby, I'm tired. Lets snuggle." "Sounds good."

A/N

I think Luke FINALLY understands...

Maybe...