Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Kenley: After I got out of the shower Luke was still asleep. I went down and laid next to him. Luke wrapped his arm around me and slowly woke up. "Hey baby." "Hey." "Get dressed and I'll get the boys ready then we can go to your mom's for breakfast." "Kay." He gave me a kiss then we both got up. I ran to the boys' room and they were both up. "Mommy!" "Hey baby. Now lets get dressed." They both jumped up and ran over to their closet and they each grabbed an outfit. They ran over to me and gave their outfits to me. Every time I put their clean clothes away I match the outfits so that if they ever have to dress themselves, they won't look terrible. Bo was dressed first and ran to Luke then I got Tate dressed and he wanted me to hold him. I picked him up and held him like a baby. I kissed his forehead and held him really tight. "Mommy I tired." "You can sleep on the way to Nana's if you want." "Okay." He laid his head up against me and I plopped Tate down on the couch. I ran over to the kitchen and took my anxiety pill. Luke came downstairs and Bo sat with Tate. Luke came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. "Morning beautiful." "Morning handsome."

Luke: Once everyone was ready we headed to Mama's. When we got there Mama came out and walked right past me to Kenley. I continued to walk into the house with the boys still listening to them talk. "How ya doin honey?" "I'm perfectly fine. The doctor gave me some pills to help with the over excitement so I'm good." "Can I ask, what set it off?" "Well I'm not sure but part of it was the miscarriage. And the other part I'm thinking, is what Joslin told me before I went into the bar." I slowed down a bit and let the boys run inside. "What did she say?" "Well first she told me that her and her boyfriend were breaking up, which was a shock because they were really good for each other. Second, she started talking about how much I turn Luke on. Third, she told me about that she liked Carter. And last, which really set me off," I kept listening but then we reached the door and mama and Kenley stayed outside on the porch. I closed the screen door so I could still hear but then mamas dog ran up to me and started barking, so I missed part of what Kenley said. "He said he loved me." "Don't tell Luke he'll get pissed." "Thanks for caring mama Bryan." "Anytime sweetie." They both got up and started walking to the door. I ran into my old room and sat on my bed. Not too much later Kenley came in. "Hey baby." "Hey gorgeous." She rolled those baby blues. She walked over and sat next to me. "Luke I gotta tell you something." "What baby?" "Ya know how I passed out yesterday?" "Yeah..." "Well it was because Drew told Joslin that he loved me." "What the hell?!" "Luke don't freak." "How could I not! He said he fucking loves you!" "Luke he's gone, back to Chicago. He won't bother anyone or us ever again." She climbed on my lap and tried to kiss me. "Kenley stop." She looked at me worried. "Drew told me about the whole sex thing." "What sex thing?" "How Austin walked in on you two?" "What are you talking about?" "Kenley you don't lie to me." "I swear Luke. I've never even hard core made out with anyone but you. Luke I wouldn't lie to you." "Kenley I don't put up with shit." "Fine Luke. Either believe what I told you or what the back stabbing, cheating, drunk, Drew. I'm gonna go home. Come home only when you make up your mind." Kenley stormed out of the room and took the boys out to the truck. She came back and gave my parents hugs. I ran to the door and ran after Kenley but pushed me away. She left and I sat on the porch crying. Mama came over to me and asked what happened. "Well Kenley told me that Drew loves her." "So? He's an idiot." "I know but Drew told me a story about when him and Kenley dated and I didn't believe her." "You'd rather believe the guy that loves your fiancé than your fiancé?" "Well it seemed so true." I put my face in my hands and mama rubbed my back. "You're an idiot Luke. Don't make her leave." I jumped up and grabbed my dads old truck keys. "I'll be back either later or tomorrow."

A/N

Luke screwed up BIG time... How do you think Kenley's gonna react??