Chapter 87

Chapter 87

Kenley: I woke up in the bed tucked under the blankets with Luke wrapped around me. "Good Morning Beautiful." His sexy morning voice kills me every time. "Morning handsome." "So Kenley... That was our last night sleeping together as an un married couple. How do you feel about that?" "Hmm... Depressed and happy at the same time. Depressed because we're gonna have to fill out a ton of paperwork. But happy because next time we sleep together we'll be Mr. and Mrs. Bryan." He kissed me then smiled. "You're beautiful even if you don't think so." "Uh huh... Sure." "Well I'm gonna get dressed." "Kay." We both got up and dressed... "So Luke get the guys to go help you set up at the reception hall. Tomorrow when we have the rehearsal, we'll set up at the beach." "Sounds good to me. Now I'm guessing that you're basically switching rooms, I'm not gonna see you much. So don't forget about me. And remember we have two tickets to the Virgin Islands... No kids. Just me and you." "Don't get me too excited. Now, I love you and have fun with the guys." "I love you too and have fun with mama and all the kids..." "I will." I kissed him for a long time then gave him a smirk. I turned around and pulled my suitcase with me. "Those booty shorts are sexy." "I know, I know." He followed me halfway down the hallway then turned back. I walked into Joslin's room and she was cuddling with Carter. "I'm sorry." "No it's fine come in." He got up and kissed her goodbye then hugged me. "See ya babe!" "Bye." He walked out then shut the door.i sat down on Joslin's spare bed and grabbed my Victorias Secret bag and put it in my suitcase. "You didn't look did you?" "Honey, why would I? That's something for you and Luke I wouldn't ruin that." "Thanks Jos." I hugged her then laid back on the bed. "So... Give me all the details about last night!" "Well, ya know how Luke proposed in our room... He felt bad about it so re-proposed last night. Oh my Joslin, it was gorgeous. He wore a tux then was a complete gentleman and opened the doors and stuff for me. Anyway, he rented a limo and then we drove to a country club and the waitress was super nice. Apparently Luke had reserved an outdoor space at the restaurant. There was a gaited pavilion and there were Christmas lights weaved in with the drapery. It was amazing. And then he started talking about how he thought that I didn't get the proposal I should've and Luke proposed and it was beautiful. He got me a new ring that clips onto my old one so I have both. And then we ate supper and got back in the limo. Then we went back to the hotel an he opened the door to a room full of candles. There were rosepetals everywhere and then he lead me to the bathroom and we took a hot bath. And then we made out for a while and then he remembered about these chocolate covered strawberries an how he was gonna share during our bath. So we drew a bubble bath and we fed each other strawberries. And then I fell asleep in the tub so Luke must have dried me off and put me in bed. He was such a sweetheart." "Did you do it?" "I don't know..." "Don't play stupid. Did you? I won't tell." "Yes... He was so nice and gentle about it. It was amazing." "That's so cute! I hope that Carter will do something like that." "He will. Trust me." "So what are we doing today?" "We're gonna set up for the reception." "Sounds good!"

A/N

Another sorta boring chapter.... Sorry😁