Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Kenley: We got to the hospital and I practically ran in. I walked to the receptionist's desk. "I'm here to see Thomas Bryan. I'm his fiancé." "Okay room 312 he's in the ICU." Austin wrapped his arms around me and I thanked the lady. We took the elevator up to floor 3 then got off and I saw LeClaire and Tommy sitting on a bench outside Luke's room. I ran up to them and asked if Luke was okay. "Kenley, he's in a coma." I fell to the floor again and cried until Austin lifted me up and I leaned my head against his chest. I leaned away from Austin and got ahold of myself until I saw tears in Tommy's eyes. That about killed me. "Well I don't think you've met my brother, Austin." He waved then LeClaire and Tommy introduced themselves. I peeked in the window and saw Luke hooked up to a billion machines. "Is he gonna wake up?" Tommy rubbed my back. "Soon baby soon." "I did this to him." "No one did accept Luke. He was the one in the crash." "But it's my fault." "How bout we go to the cafeteria and talk about this." I nodded my head and we headed down to the elevator. When we got to the elevator I pushed the button and Tommy wrapped me in a hug. I cried into his shirt. I leaned off and smiled at him. We walked out into the food area and I got a hot chocolate then we sat down at a table. "It's all my fault. We wouldn't be here if I hadn't been so scared." "Scared of what?" "Scoring. Luke wanted to so bad. I felt pressured so I left. I drove for two hours then decided to drink it off. That didn't work cuz Luke was at the bar. He tried to comfort me but I... I pushed him away." I was crying so hard. "I love him." Tommy nodded his head then grabbed my hand and held it. "He's gonna be okay." "I know. But what if he's not? What about the boys? What about you? What about me?" "You'll take care of the boys. And you'll never forget what you and Luke shared." "What about you?" "I'll pray." I cried harder and pulled out my phone. Tommy looked at the screen too. One missed call: Luke.

A/N

Woah. Drama filled chapter!!

Comment any ideas for future chapters!!