Chapter 97

Chapter 97

Luke: *three days later* Kenley and I have been trying for a baby for about four days. She keeps using pregnancy tests but they're just coming out negative. She's actually taking it better than I thought she would. Now she's just going baby crazy. She's been looking up different things to help get pregnant. It's just crazy. I looked over at Kenley and her body is just so gorgeous. She rolled over, still asleep, and I gently kissed her. Her eyes opened and she smiled. "Lukey, I know what we gotta do..." "Hmm?" "This is gonna sound so stupid. You have to push yourself in as far as you can. Not just that, you're gonna have to release more than once..." I smirked and she blushed. "Now or later?" "Now. But I won't take the test till later." We both smiled and she started kissing me. Since we were both naked we could just go right to it.

*a certain amount of time later*

We both laid next to each other and caught our breath. I scooted closer to her and kissed her neck. "Kenley, this is it. We don't have to try anymore." "How do you know?" "I can just tell. Now, we can lay in bed all day or go shopping for the baby." She laughed then jumped up and threw on my tshirt then grabbed a pregnancy test and kissed it then headed to the bathroom. She laid the test on the sink then started a timer on her phone and sat on my lap. "Kenley, I don't care if its positive or negative. We will have that baby." She nodded her head then kissed me. "Luke, I love you." "I love you too baby girl." We kissed then her phone went off. "I'm scared half to death." "Kenley, you're fine." "But Luke, what if it's negative?" I grabbed her hand then rubbed her tummy with my other one. "We will keep trying." I kissed her cheek then tapped her butt and we both jumped up. We walked into the bathroom and I grabbed the test before she could see it and covered it with my hands and showed her the front of the test. She gasped then covered her face. "Baby, what is it?" She moved her hands and wiped away the tears. "Luke, we're pregnant!" I turned the test and read the positive sign. I laid down the test on the sink and scooped up Kenley. "See? I knew it!" We kissed and Kenley was still crying happy tears. "Luke, I'm not broken!" "You never were. Now, what would you like to do to celebrate?" "Well, lets go pick out some maternity clothes for when I get fat. Then go shopping for invitations to the baby shower." "Alright." We kissed then got dressed.

A/N

Thoughts on the baby?! ☺

Boy💙

Girl💗

Comment!!👶