Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Kenley: I opened my notebook and kept looking at it. "Hey I'm Kenley I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to drink?" Then I looked up, it was Luke, Bo, Tate, and Tommy. "Well darlin you should know what I want." "And I want my usual." "Okay so one Miller, one usual, and what do Bo and Tate want?" "Coke." "Chocolate milk." "Well I'll see what I can do. And do you mind if I take my lunch break with you?" "Nope I'll keep your seat warm." "Okay." I walked over to the bar and got Luke his beer, made Tommy his drink, attempted chocolate milk, and grabbed a coke. I got all the drinks on a tray and headed over to the table. "Tate if you don't like your milk just let me know okay?" "Okay." I gave them all their drinks then got ready to take orders. But Tate started asking questions. He was pretty quiet but I could still hear him. "Daddy is Kenley gonna be our new mommy?" "I don't know, do you like her?" "Yeah, and she makes really good chocolate milk." "Okay. We'll see." Luke turned and winked at me. "Okay are we ready to order?" "Yep, I'll take a..." Everyone ordered then I took the slip to the kitchen. I turned around and I was wrapped in someone's arms. "I swear if you don't let go of me. I will have my boyfriend come over here and..." "Oh it's okay your boyfriend's already here." "Luke don't scare me like that." I got out of his arms and laid my head on his chest. "I missed you." "I missed you too baby." Then out of no where my manager yelled. "Kenley you can leave at four today." "Okay thanks." "Looks like I'll be back at four." "That you will. And it looks like our food is ready." "Okay." He helped me carry the plates to the table.

Luke: We sat down the plates and we didn't have room for another chair so Tate sat on Kenley's lap. When we were all done eating Kenley still had a few minutes so we just sat and talked. Tate was getting tired so he snuggled up to Kenley in her lap. It was so special to see Tate actually bonding with someone other than me or Bo. We left shortly after Tate fell asleep. Kenley carried him out to my truck and my dad hopped in his truck but he didn't leave. Bo was playing with his toys so I thought I would kiss Kenley. I leaned her up against my truck and wrapped my hands around her waist. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. She leaned out and kissed my cheek. Then came back and kissed my lips. "I love you Luke." "I love you too Kenley." "Don't forget to pick me up at four." "Trust me I won't." I kissed her again. "Luke I gotta go." "I know but I don't want you to." I started kissing her neck. "Luke stop I gotta go." "I know baby." "Then stop." I stopped and put her down. "I love you Luke." "Love you too." "See ya later." And then she winked as she walked away.

A/N

Why hasn't tommy left yet??

Hmm...

Surprise Surprise! I updated twice today! Thanks for all the reads an votes! I really appreciated it guys😘