Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Luke: I went upstairs with Kenley. I sat on her bed and she came and sat next to me. "Luke I'm scared." "Why?" "What if my brothers don't like you?" "I hope they do otherwise I guess I'm gonna have to come see you at work more often." "I'm serious. Ya know what? I don't care if they hurt me. I'm sitting right next to you when they start talking. The only problem is the boys." "I can have my dad take them with him." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, mama always loves to see em." "Okay." She leaned in for a kiss and I pulled her onto my lap. I laid down and kept kissing her. She leaned out and smirked. "What?" "Oh nothin." "You better tell me or I'm gonna tickle you." "Don't you dare touch me." "I won't as long as you tell me." She reached down and touched my crotch. "Problem?" "It feels weird against my stomach." "Oh I see. Sorry that you are really attractive right now." "Hey I can't control it." "I know and I can't control this." "I guess we have no control." "I guess we don't." She leaned even closer and bit my lip. "Hey now." "Problem baby?" "No but your stomach is gonna feel weirder and weirder if you don't stop." "I don't mind it." "I do." "Really? That sucks." She started kissing a sweet spot on my neck. "Kenley. Your brothers are gonna be here anytime." "They'll get to see the real me won't they?" "Kenley we have to wait until later at least." "Hey your dad told me we should." "Oh did he?" "Yep you can even ask him." "Oh I can?" "Yep. So the boys don't start making rumors say this: did you tell Kenley to score." "Kay." I walked out onto the balcony on the staircase. "Hey dad did you tell Kenley to score tonite?" "Yeah why? You don't want it?" I turned and looked at Kenley. She just stood there and nodded her head. "Yeah?" "You don't understand it do you son?" "Nope." "Ask your girlfriend." "Okay?" I walked back in the room and Kenley had her shirt off changing. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What does scoring mean?" "Think about it with a dirty mind." "Oh." "Yeah. Can I put my shirt on?" "Yeah after I do this." "Luke..." "Nope don't say anything." I bent down and kissed her belly. "I'm not pregnant. Right?" "Oh Hun I did that cuz my part was hurting you. You always kiss a boo boo when it hurts." I kissed her belly again then worked my way up to her mouth. She kissed back then wouldn't let go when I did. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She leaned out and went to my sweet spot again. "Kenley what if someone walked in on us?" She didn't say anything. "Kenley." "Yes Luke." "Get a shirt on." "Why do you have a problem?" "You keep turnin me on." "Oh in that case..." She walked away shaking her hips and grabbed her shirt then put it on. "Better cowboy?" "Perfect. Lets go before your brothers get here." "Wait. Did you put this box on my bed?"

A/N

Uh oh!! Luke's in BIGGG trouble!😉