Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Kenley: "Luke maybe we should get dressed." "Okay." "I have to take a shower." "Kay I'm gonna get dressed then watch tv." "Okay." I headed to the bathroom and took my shower then wrapped myself in a towel. I walked into my room to find Luke watching tv. "You could at least go downstairs for me to get dressed." "Nah I'm good." I walked over to the other side of my room by my closet and dropped my towel. I knew Luke was looking at me cuz he sighed when the towel hit the floor. I walked into my closet and started singing that's my kind of night. "I got that real good feel good stuff up under the seat of my big black jacked up truck rollin on thirty fives pretty girl by my side ya got that suntan skirt and boots waitin on you to look my way and scoot your little hot self over here girl hand me another beer yeah!" Then Luke popped in out of no where and started shaking his butt and singing. "All them other boys wanna wind you up and take you downtown but you look like the kind that likes to take it way out out where the corn rows grow row row my boat floating down the flint river catch us up a little catfish dinner gonna sound like a winner when I lay you down and love you right yeah that's my kind of night." "You sound better." "Yeah I'd agree with ya." I turned and punched his shoulder. "Have you realized that half the time I talk to you you're naked?" "Stop it. Now go let me get dressed." He walked off laughing. I put on my push up bra and lace undies then put on a pair of yoga pants and an old high school volleyball tshirt. Luke put on some of my brothers' old clothes, a Annawan tshirt and under armour sweats. "Luke you look really attractive." "So do you baby. I have a question." "Hit me." "Why do you live in this house all alone?" "Well, I don't. Both of my brothers live here. But one's in college and the other is staying at his girlfriend's for like a month." "You have brothers?" "Yeah, they're really protective of me. I mean I'm their little sister." "How old are they?" "Ben is 35 and Austin is 38. Ben's in college studying to be a dentist. But he's not all freaky clean." "So you have two older brothers that could beat me up?" "Yep. So don't mess with me." I made a fake glare at him. "You aren't scared are you?" "No it's just that... Do you have parents?"

A/N
Do you think Kenley has parents?

If so where are they?

If not how did they die?