Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Kenley: *4 days later* I looked over at the clock in the kitchen. 12:35. The boys were at LeClaire's so me and Luke had the house to ourselves, well with my brothers but they went to a football game. "Luke it's twelve thirty! Get your fine ass down here!" No reply and I didn't hear anything. So I ran upstairs and went into our room and saw that Luke was still asleep on the bed. I crawled on top of him and started kissing his neck. "Good mornin baby." "Good morning Lukey." "Did I hear somethin bout a fine ass?" "That you did." "Kenley I have to ask you something." "Okay?" He got off the bed and went over to the dresser and got something. He came back over and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and started talking. "Kenley I had butterflies in my stomach the first time I saw you. I will always be there for you and I never want you to forget that. And I really thought about this... Kenley will you marry me?" I started crying. He wiped away the tears and opened the ring box. I nodded my head and got a few words out. "Of course! I love you so much!" I hugged him then put my head up to his ear. "I can't wait to have a baby." "Same here." We leaned out of the hug and he put the ring on my finger. I started crying again. "What's wrong?" "I'm just...so happy to be able to marry you. But the only thing is, I've never been to a Luke Bryan concert." "Oh I can fix that. VIP special." He got up and grabbed my hair brush out of the bathroom and started singing. He sang That's my kinda night, Rain is a good thing, Suntan city, Crash my party, and finally Country girl (shake it for me). He came up to the edge of the bed and started shaking his butt right in front of me. Then he stopped and leaned down to me and kissed me then leaned out, and came back in to give me another kiss. "I love you Luke." "Love you too baby." "Lets go out tonite." "Good idea." "Lets bring the boys too." "Are you sure?" "Yep." "Ya know I've never seen you dressed up." "Oh really? I guess we're gonna have to go somewhere fancy then." "The boys are really good at restaurants." "Okay then Mr. Bryan lets do this. I'll wear a little black dress and you're wearing a tux. The boys can wear dress pants and cute shirts though." "You're making me wear a tux?" "Yep. I don't usually dress up so you're gonna too." "Kay anything for you baby."

A/N

He proposed!!!!