Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Kenley: Luke pulled out a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses. "I'm not suppose to be drinking with my medicine." "Kay then." He grabbed one of the glasses and put it back then walked over to me. He sat down and took a shot. He licked his lips and stared at mine. I scooted up close to him and pulled his head to me. He attacked my lips and laid on top of me. He moved his hand down to my butt and started rubbing it. I backed out and licked my lips. "Taste good don't it?" I nodded my head. "I want some more Lukey." He took another shot and licked his lips. "You're gonna get drunk." "Yeah, on you. Baby I'm just goin till I hit my buzz." "Sure..." He rolled his eyes then started sucking on my neck. I wrapped my hands and legs around his body. He tried to pull off my shirt but since we were laying on the couch it might be awkward. "Let's take this upstairs." Luke jumped up and darted upstairs. I grabbed his whiskey bottle and followed him. I ran upstairs and Luke slapped my butt when I got to our bedroom. He shut the door and locked it. I laid down on our bed and he ran over and body slammed onto the bed. He hit the edge of the bed too soon and hit his leg on the boxspring. "God damn!" "You are the clumsiest person I know." "Aww damn that hurt." "You're past your buzz aren't ya?" "You bet." He got up off the ground and fell on top of me. He pulled off his sweatpants and lined himself up even though I was still clothed. "Luke the doctor said no sex." "Screw the doctor." "She saved my life Luke." "More like me, I'm fucking you." "No you're not. If you try again I'm gonna go sleep at your mom's." "Kay then I'll go fuck some other girl." "Just keep your ass right here." He climbed next to me and I took my shirt off. I wanted him so bad. I pulled him down to my chest and he kissed my boobs. We made out for a really long time and Luke continued to drink. I looked over at the clock and it said 4:32 am. "Luke we've been making out for like six hours." By now he was completely drunk and slurred every word. "Letsss gooo tooo slep." I put the tshirt back on and put a blanket over Luke and got under the covers. I rubbed his hair. "Goodnight Luke." "Nuh."

Luke: *next morning* I woke up with the worst headache ever. I looked over at Kenley and rubbed her back. "Morning baby girl." "Morning. Um Luke?" "Yeah?" "Can we go to your mama's today?" "You can. My mama would kill me if she saw I had a hangover." "We are going as a family." I nodded my head and she got up. "Hey Luke, I'm gonna go take a shower." "Kay." I felt really sick so I went back to sleep.

A/N

I wonder why Kenley isn't mad at Luke??