Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Luke: We pulled into the parking lot of her doctor's office and I helped her out. She grabbed my hand and we walked into the office together. About ten minutes of being there, "Kenley Davis?" She got up and grabbed my arm. I followed her and the nurse told her to change into a gown. She walked into a room and told me to follow her. We both walked in and I sat on the stool they had in the room while she changed. "Luke I'm nervous." "You'll be fine. I'm here." "You're right." She leaned in and gave me a kiss. She leaned out then still standing up she put her hands on my legs. I caught a glimpse down her shirt. She leaned up and smiled. "Love you baby." "Love you too darlin."

Kenley: The nurse took me back to a room and I sat on the table. Luke sat next to the table in a chair. Ten minutes later the doctor came in and Luke grabbed my hand and I squeezed it really hard. He lifted his other hand and tapped my thigh. I stopped squeezing and just held his hand. Then the doctor started talking. "So you want to make sure you can get pregnant?" "Yep." She gave me a cup to pee in then told me to spread out my legs and she did another test. Luke looked away and didn't look back at me. A half an hour later after the doctor was done I went and got changed. I was walking with a wobble out to the waiting room so Luke picked me up and sat me on his lap. I grabbed his hand and held it tight. He sat there and smiled at me. "What?" "You look beautiful." I blushed and looked down at my lap. Luke grabbed my chin and lifted it up then kissed me. "I love you Thomas Luther." "Love you more Kenley Alexis." We kissed again and I laid my head on his shoulder. The nurse called my name to see the results. Luke lifted me up off his lap and whispered in my ear. "Remember whatever happens I will always love you." We walked hand-in-hand to the meeting room. "Now Miss Kenley, we checked out the results and you will be able to have a baby but it will not be as easy as some other women. You will have to try a little harder and a little longer. But if you don't get pregnant after a week of trying let us know and we can do some more tests." "Okay. Thank you." "No problem. Come out when you're ready." Then she left. I scooted over to Luke and we kissed. "See baby I told you everything would go alright." "You're right." We both stood up and Luke wrapped his arms around me and rested his hands on my butt and whispered in my ear. "Once we're married and ready to have kids, I will fuck you so hard." He leaned and kissed my neck. I smacked his butt then we walked out of the office together.

A/N

How was that chapter??