Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Kenley: *next morning* I woke up and went to the bathroom. I walked over to the sink and saw a tv sized box laying there. It had a sticky note on top with my name wrote in Luke's handwriting. I opened the box and grabbed a letter laying on top.

~I figured you'd need a few things to be my assistant for today so have fun!

-Luke

I grabbed a box labeled 1. I pulled off the note taped to it.

~Box 1:

So in this one is something that you can use if I get a little rowdy.

-Luke

I opened the small jewelry box and pulled the tape off. I took off the lid then saw that there was a little purple plastic whistle. I grabbed the box with a 2 on it then pulled the note off.

~Box 2:

So baby girl, you have a crap ton of shoes so this was hard. Inside there's a new pair of shoes that you'll wear all day.

-Luke

I took the lid off and looked at a pair of black flip flops.

~Box 3:

So baby I bought an outfit for you to wear but it's not suppose to be seen in public... So I got you this instead.

-Luke

I opened the clothes box to see one of Luke's cutoffs, a bright sports bra, a pair of short-shorts, and diamond earrings.

~Box 4:

So far you have a whistle, flip flops, an outfit, and now another surprise. Look in the envelope and think of after we're married...

-Luke

I opened the envelope and saw a picture of Nellie. I started crying because the adoption papers were all filled out and the names as guardians were Mr. and Mrs. Bryan. I looked over to the bed and Luke was gone. I just assumed that Luke got up and went downstairs. I turned back and flipped over the picture. Luke had wrote: "She's gonna be ours. I put a reserve on her." I started crying then grabbed the last box.

~Box 5:

Well this is the last box I hope you like it. I put it together pretty quick so yeah...

-Luke

I opened the last one and there was a photo album. I opened it to the first page, it was a picture of me and Luke kissing. I started crying. Luke came running in and I jumped up and sat on the bed. He sat me on his lap then leaned his head on my shoulder. "Ya know there's more pictures than that one." "But I love this one." He grabbed the page and turned it. When we got to the last one I hesitated to look at it. He laid his hand on mine and turned the page. It was the picture of Luke resting his hand on my butt, looking like a smurf with messed up hair and me with a hickey on my neck, from yesterday. I started laughing at how stupid I looked and leaned up and kissed Luke. I looked into his dark brown eyes and smiled. "I love you Luke." "Love you too baby girl. Now go put on your outfit I got ya and put some curls in your hair so you're ready to be my assistant." "Kay baby. And were you serious about the other outfit?" "I don't know you'll have to see." He gave me a wink and a seductive smile. I walked into the bathroom and changed into Luke's cutoff. I walked out right before I did my hair and Luke was going through drawers. I walked over to him and he raised one eyebrow. "Luke this is way too big." "I agree. And that's the one I was gonna wear. I'll grab you a smaller one." He grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it off of me. I was standing in front of him in my bra and shorts for like two minutes when someone barged in through the door. I turned around really quick and saw that it was Andrew. "What the..." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and attacked my lips. I was trying as hard as I could to push away from him but I couldn't get enough power against him. I slammed my body against his and put my hand up to his hair. Luke was standing over by the dresser in shock. I got Andrew relaxed then pushed myself away from him. I ran over to Luke but Luke wouldn't touch me. In fact he backed away. Andrew pulled me back into him from behind and I grabbed onto Luke but Luke dropped my arm. "Luke." He shook his head. I started crying and Andrew started to undo my shorts. I slapped him then tried to reach for Luke. "Please Luke." He walked past me and walked out of the room. I donkey kicked Andrew in the balls and he fell to the ground then I ran after Luke. I saw him grab his keys and run out of the house. Tears were running down my face. "Someone stop Luke!" Austin and Ben ran out the door and I made it out to Luke's truck. Ben and Austin were standing at Luke's window and I slowly opened the passenger door and climbed in. Luke was practically screaming while talking to my brothers so I got in the truck without him knowing. My brothers saw me and started to walk away when I yelled to them. "Get Andrew out of our house he made a move on me again!" Luke rolled his eyes and silently said sure. Luke wouldn't look at me in the eye. "Luke the only reason I kissed back was for him to relax so I could get out of his grip. I sware. I love you more than anyone will ever know." "Well you've never pushed yourself into me." "I didn't because I knew that would lead to more. Plus it makes me look like a slut." He covered his face still not looking me in the eye, I sat there until Luke started crying. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and let him cry into my shoulder. "I will always love you." I grabbed his chin and lifted it up to my lips. I kissed him with all the passion I had in me and pushed myself against him. I could feel Luke smile but I continued to kiss him. He started rubbing his hand up and down my back then started trying to get my sports bra off. I leaned out and got out of the truck then walked into the house. I heard Luke running after me then walked downstairs into the man cave. Luke followed close behind and when he got down to the basement I was sprawled out on the couch. He came over and laid on top of me. "Why do you not just wear your bra around the house all the time?" "Because I don't like guys starring at me." "Oh. Well my eyes are always on you." I winked at him and we laid there just in the comfort of each others arms for a while but then I realized that I should put on a shirt. We went upstairs and Luke got a different cutoff for me and I put it on. "First assignment for today, get me dressed." "You're not serious right?" "Yep. The clothes are on the bed." I saw Jeans, the cutoff I was gonna wear before, and a new pair of underwear. "How bout you put on the boxers and come and get me when you're done." "Nope boss' orders." I pulled down his pants and laid them in a pile. I looked up at Luke and he had grabbed my hand and put it on the top of his boxers. I pulled them down slowly with my eyes shut and then Luke handed me the new ones. I quickly put them on and then opened my eyes. I put on his pants and then his shirt and I went to the bathroom to do my hair.

A/N

Was anyone expecting Andrew?

Do you think Kenley's gonna last all day?