Chapter 100

Chapter 100

Kenley: Luke gave me a kiss on my forehead then helped me up to get into the car for my baby appointment. "I'm so glad you can come babe." "Me too. So question, are we gonna find out the sex or no?" "Hmm... I kinda want to. How bout you?" "Whatever's fine." "Lets find out." We got in the car and Luke drove to my doctors and helped me out of the truck and into the office. We sat down after I checked in and Luke grabbed my hand and kissed it. "In just five months we're gonna have a beautiful baby." "I still have to show Bo and Tate how to shoot a gun. So that'll be my goal before my baby's born." "Your baby?" "Our baby." "Uh huh. Sure." "Kenley it slipped..." "I'm kidding." "Don't do that again baby. You scared me." I looked at him then gave him a kiss. "Hey Luke, I don't need anything fancy tonight. Alright? I'm just breaking in this baby junk and it's hard to have people stare at you..." "Hmm... Me you and a movie night?" "Sounds amazing." Just then the nurse came out. "Kenley Bryan." We jumped up and she lead us to a room. She asked questions and then went to go get the doctor. Doctor came in and put gel on my belly then spread it around. "Are we finding out the sex today?" We both nodded. "Great!" She put the monitor to my stomach and looked for different things. Then she developed the ultrasound pictures and wiped off my baby bump. Luke sat next to me and held my hand. "Well Mr. And Mrs. Bryan it looks as though you two are having a little baby girl." I started crying and Luke stood up and hugged me. "Luke, she's our little girl." "Yeah she is." He kissed my forehead then the doctor handed Luke the pictures and he smiled. The doctor walked out and Luke helped me off the bed. "Let's go get stuff for her room." "Ken, we gotta move everything else into our new house first baby." "Fine. But we are still going shopping."

*two hours later*

I got some ideas for the baby's room and Luke thought that we should go see Leclaire because we haven't talked since the wedding. "You don't think she's gonna think that it was a mistake that I'm pregnant, do you?" "No. Because our little peanut is not a mistake." "You're adorable Luke." "Thanks baby." "Mmmhmm." We kissed them he pulled into Leclaire's driveway. "Should we bring the pictures?" "Definitely." I grabbed the pictures then Luke helped me out of the truck. We walked up to the door and knocked. I sorta hid behind Luke and she opened the door. "It's so nice to see you two!" I popped out from behind Luke. "Three actually!" Leclaire covered her mouth and hugged me then gave me a kiss. "See? I told ya dating phase is completely different than marriage." "You're definitely right. Do you wanna see a picture?" "Of course! But come on in first." Luke waited for me to go first and he put his hand on my lower back. "Sit wherever." Luke and I sat on the couch then Leclaire sat in a chair close to me. "Let me guess... It's a girl?" "How'd you know?" "Motherly instincts." I handed her the picture then Luke grabbed my hand. Leclaire covered her mouth then started tearing up. "I'm so happy for you guys. And I let you think that you wouldn't have a baby." I blushed then she held my hand. "How long did you have to try?" I looked at Luke. "Five days?" "Sounds about right." I turned back to Leclaire. "Five days." "Not too terribly long then..." "It was long enough... Seeing all those negative pregnancy tests in the trash can was heartbreaking." "Oh honey I bet. So are you two staying for supper?" Luke looked over at me. "If you want us to." "Of course! We need to celebrate my little granddaughter." Leclaire got up and walked into the kitchen. Luke and I sat down by the island. "You know I'm gonna spoil her silly." "Of course mama. Now is it alright if I take Ken to the clubhouse?" "Yeah. Just be careful. There's some loose sticks on the trail." Luke stood up then grabbed my hands and helped me up then lead me out to the backyard. "Clubhouse?" "It's where Chris and I used to hang when we were kids." "I wish I could've met him..." "I wish he could've met you. He would've loved you so much." Luke got stuffed up so I stopped him on the trail and put my hand up to his cheek and kissed him really good. "You have a few extra special guardian angels Luke." "So do you miss Kenley." "Our kids have so many people watching over them." "Yes they do. Now the reason I want to show you this is so I can get your permission to move this to our new house." He lead me down a wide stick-filled path until we stumbled upon a little clubhouse that was actually pretty big. It looked like a mini log cabin. "Luke this is so cute!" "So I can move it?" "Yes!" "Good. Now, I know this is stupid but me and Chris made a pact that we'd bring the love of our lives out here and if we kissed them in the clubhouse it'd mean that we'd be together forever. So Kenley Bryan, will you kiss me in the clubhouse?" "Of course!" We both scrunched down and sat in the lawn chairs. He leaned over and grabbed my cheek. Luke looked into my eyes then smiled. He slowly leaned forward and passionately kissed me. We both leaned out and smiled. "I love you." "I love you too." We sat in the clubhouse for a bit longer until Luke's chair broke. He fell completely through it and got stuck with his butt touching the ground. We were both dying laughing until he finally got himself out. "You're crazy Luther." "You should be happy you didn't sit there." "You're right. I am."

A/N

Boring chapter...😁

Sorry I haven't updated... I've been writing A TON!