Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Kenley: I gave Luke a burger and a beer. "You sure know how to make me happy Kenley." "Good." I walked off and saw there was an order ready so I took it to the table. When I got there it was four guys. One wasn't drunk and he thanked me for bringing the food. The other one wouldn't keep his mouth shut. Good thing Luke couldn't see me. "Now you're a pretty girl, you wanna make some extra cash?" "How?" "Let that party pooper smack your fine ass. Easy $200." "No I'm good." "Ya sure? Just walk in front of him..." This guy isn't gonna give up. "Okay one time. And no squeezing. Or doing anything else." I walked over to the guy and he smacked it hard. I walked over to the guy and grabbed the money from him and stuck it in my bra. I walked over to the bar and Luke just finished eating. "Hey Kenley will you grab me another beer?" "Sure babe." I crouched down but this time I was facing Luke. He started whispering. "What the hell is in your bra?" "Nothing." I popped back up and handed him his beer. "Ya sure? Who touched you there?" "Luke stop. It's nothing." "Kenley do you get a break?" "Yeah why?" "When you do we are going out to my truck." "Okay? It's in a half hour." *a while later* "Luke it's my break." "Can I leave my beer here?" "Yeah." We walked out to his truck and hopped inside. He started kissing me really passionately. I let go. "Kenley what's in your bra?" "You can grab it." He reached his hand in my shirt and grabbed out the money. "Kenley... How did you get this?" "Some guy smacked my butt." Luke didn't say anything. "Luke what's wrong?" He flipped me on my stomach and pulled down my shorts. "What are you doing?" "He left a mark." "Luke it's not that big of a deal." "Yes it is. I haven't even smacked your butt. And you go and let some random stranger smack your butt. Kenley I'm sorry but I can't let you do that." "What do you mean?" "I don't want you to go and get some guy laid cuz he can't find another girl." "Luke that won't happen." "Are you sure?" "Positive." I pulled my shorts up and turned and laid on my back. Luke crawled on top of me and started kissing me. He pulled his shirt off and started to pull mine. I backed out from our kiss and looked at his clock. 9:00. "Luke I gotta go." "But I need you." "We can continue this later." I winked at him and sat up. He put his shirt on then kissed me. I checked my hair then headed back inside.

A/N
Sorry guys! I had a really busy day yesterday so I didn't have time to update!

So it was a boring chapter but what do you think is gonna happen next??