Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Luke: *the next morning* I got up at about three cuz Tate woke up with a fever. I gave him some medicine and told him to go lay in my bed so he wouldn't wake up Bo. So I went and turned on the tv to cmt. It was the top 20 countdown. I was at number 1 for play it again and at number 2 for this is how we roll with fgl. Once the countdown was done I figured that I wasn't gonna go back to sleep so I started packing my clothes. *6:30 am* I have five boxes packed and loaded in my truck. Since we didn't unpack everything I still had a ton of our stuff packed. Bo came out of his room and helped me pack his stuff. Not too long later Tate woke up and called for me. I ran in and he looked so much better. "How ya feelin buddy?" "I feel better daddy." "Okay I'll give you another dose of the medicine then you can get dressed." "Okay." I picked him up and carried him on my back to the kitchen then set him on the counter. I poured a glass of water then the medicine. He took both with no problem then ran upstairs to get dressed. I got dressed myself then went and carried a few more boxes out to the truck. Now it was about 8 so I called Kenley on FaceTime. Regular phone calls are overrated. She picked up and I sat down on the couch cuz the boys were packing in their room. "Hey darlin." "Hey baby." She said with a seductive smile. "Whatcha doin?" "Just got out of the shower and still wearing my towel you?" "Packing." "Oh. I bet you look sexy as always." "You bet. Kenley are you okay?" "What do you mean?" "You're acting different." "Really how so?" She put her phone on the dock then walked away and grabbed an outfit and came back. She laid her stuff on her bed then turned her phone around so I couldn't see her. She came back on after she was dressed and laid on her bed. "Damn baby you're looking hot." "Thanks." Then she gave me a wink and that little smile again. "Why do you keep givin me that smile?" "Cuz I love you and I'm hoping your still attracted to me." "Are you freaking crazy? Of course I am!" "Okay there there cowboy. When are you coming over?" "I don't know when do you want us to?" "How bout now?" "Sure I'll load up a few more boxes and we'll be over." "Kay see you soon!" "Love you bye." "Love you."

A/N

What got into Kenley??