Chapter 103

Chapter 103

Kenley: I woke up a like 3 in the morning to Kayla crying and Luke next to me. I grabbed Kayla and started feeding her. Luke woke up and he smiled then kissed her head. When Makayla was done eating I laid her back in the bassinet before I got hooked back up. Luke helped me then hovered over me. I smiled then he passionately kissed me. We backed out then he wrapped his leg around one of mine and we had a tiny make out session. I was still sore so it was just a little kissing but still so worth it. "I missed this Luke." "Me too. Now go back to sleep I won't keep you up." I kissed his cheek then cuddled into him and fell back asleep.

Luke: I went back to sleep with Kenley then woke up at about 8. I got up and used the bathroom then called mama to tell her that she could come with the boys. Kenley woke up and she went to the bathroom. "You hungry baby girl?" "Kinda. But I'm gonna change back into normal clothes. Will you help me?" "Of course." I ran over and locked the door then grabbed her bag. I helped her change then I ran to a bakery downtown to grab us lunch. When I got back mama, Jordan, kris, Bo, and Tate were all sitting in the room. Mama was holding baby Kay and she was in complete awe. I set Kenley's lunch on her tray then we both ate while everyone else passed around Kay. When we finished eating mama ran the boys and Jordan and kris to go get lunch somewhere. Right after they left Ben and Austin, and his girlfriend Tiffany walked through the door. Ben had a basket with balloons tied to it and Austin had a huge teddy bear with a pink bow. They set all the stuff down then Ben sped over to Kenley to grab Makayla first. Before Kebley handed her over she hit Bens shoulder. "Remember this is a little person. You can't run with her in your arms." Kenley slowly handed her over and Ben sat on the end of the bed making faces at Kay. Austin came over and hit my shoulder. "Nice job man." "Thanks but Kenley did all the hard work." She looked over and smiled. They all held baby Kay then left. Kenley was allowed to leave and we went through the drive thru to get Kenley some real food. When we got home I grabbed the overnight bag and Kenley got Kay. When she stepped inside everyone yelled, "welcome home!" Joslin was in charge of this. Kenley looked around and smiled at all the people and decorations. Joslin ran over to Kenley and hugged her. "This is amazing Jos." "I did it for an amazing person."

A/N

Guys there's only one more chapter left!😫😭

Comment ideas for a new story if you want!😊