Chapter 51

Chapter 51
Luke: I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of orange juice. "Why do you get organic orange juice?" "It tastes better plus I save the bottles since they're glass." I turned to put it down on the counter when I dropped it. "Shit! Kenley do you have a broom?" "Yeah." She ran upstairs and grabbed a broom out of the closet. I started picking up the glass when Kenley started sweeping. We swept all of it up then I mopped and vacuumed around the whole kitchen and part of the living room. When we got done and sat down someone knocked on the door. I stood up and went to open it when Kenley ran up and opened the door. When she saw Joslin they both screamed and hugged. Kenley carried in some of their bags and set them down in the living room. We all sat down and Kenley introduced us. "Everyone this is Luke. Luke this is Drew and Joslin." "Hey y'all." "Whoa you have a really strong accent." "Uh, thanks. I can tell you have one too." Joslin giggled then I asked Kenley if she was ready to go. "Joslin do you wanna go get some movies?" "Sure." "Kay then we'll take Luke's truck." We all piled in and then we arrived at the movie store.

Kenley: We all got out and the boys went a different way. "Kenley, I have a surprise for you." "Really?" "Yep." We walked along the wall of newer releases and grabbed Magic Mike, Pitch Perfect, The Vow, and Life as we know it. "Ya know Kenley, I never thought you would marry a celebrity." "I didn't think so either." "And that butt..." "You were checking him out?!" "Sorry boo its pretty hard not to." "Your boyfriend is here!" "I don't care. Yours is hot." "Joslin please don't touch him." "I love Drew. Plus I would never steal your man." "Okay I still wuv you." "I wuv you too." We grabbed the guys and rented the movies then left. When we got home I took Joslin to their room and the guys stayed downstairs.

Luke: The girls went upstairs and we started talking. "You've probably heard this from a lot of people but don't hurt Kenley. That girl has been through so much. And everyday that she opens up to you, you'd better be listening. Cuz trust me your gonna have to pick her brain to figure out everything about her." "Trust me, I will never hurt her." "Please keep your word. I really feel like the bad guy but I'm hoping that I'm not rubbing off on you like that." "Nope you're good. Just a friend that wants to keep her safe." "Okay. Thanks for listening. Now lets go see where those girls are." We got upstairs and stood outside of our bedroom door. "Yeah Luke is pretty amazing. He treats me well. Looks like Drew does the same." "Yeah. It's just that I feel like Drew hasn't been giving me as much love lately. Like I go to kiss him, and it turns into a peck instead of a passionate kiss. And we haven't made love for like two months. And that's a problem cuz he's damn sexy when he's naked." "Oh gosh. Visual. Not good." They both burst out laughing then I knocked on the door and we walked in. Kenley jumped up and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Then she leaned up and kissed me. I looked over at Drew and Joslin was wrapped around his waist. I think he got the hint. I looked back at Kenley and she gave me a smirk. "What?" "You look really good in those jeans." "Yeah your jeans look damn fine on you." "Really? But I don't have a bulge." I rolled my eyes then smiled and whispered in her ear. "If they weren't in here I would strip you and we would make love." I bit her ear then kissed her neck. She giggled then squeezed my butt. I put her down on the bed then stood up. I snapped my fingers then Drew put Joslin down too. We attacked them and started tickling them really hard. Kenley kept saying stop like she always does but I continued. She lifted up her foot and put it in my crotch. Then she pulled her leg back and kicked me. I fell over and curled up in a ball on the floor. Kenley got up and laid next to me. "That was mean." "Hey, you wouldn't stop." "True but you didn't have to nail me. Especially when I have a freakin erection." "I'm sorry baby." She gently kissed my lips. "Kenley Davis are you teasing me?" "Trying." "I see. Ya know what ya have to do when you get a boo boo? Ya have to kiss it." "There is no way in hell." "Sorry baby payback's a bitch." I sat up on the bed and spread out my legs. "What are you guys doing?" "Well Joslin, when you kick your boyfriend, I mean fiancé, in the balls he gets a boo boo. You have to kiss boo boos." "Damn. Good luck. We'll be in our room."

A/N
Oh boy...