Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Kenley: *few hours later* I got home about four thirty and Luke was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Hey Lukey." "Hey Kenley. Is mama gone?" "Yeah her and the girls left right when we got home. Why?" "Just wondering. Did you look at the pictures?" "Nah I got you right here." I sat on his lap and passionately hit his lips. We both leaned out and I laid my head on his chest. "I love you." "Love you too. And I have to talk to you about something." "Hit me." "Well my manager called a while ago and wanted me to go on tour soon. But I told her that I have to have my wedding first. So after our honeymoon I have to go on tour." "But I thought... Nevermind." I got off his lap and ran upstairs and laid on my bed. I started crying then Luke walked in and started rubbing my back. "Can't you just let me be a girl?" He started messing with my hair. I just love it. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and leaned on my side so Luke couldn't see my phone. I went into my messages and opened Luke and I's conversation then tapped on the pictures. I looked them over and the last one Luke didn't have any clothes on. I saved them then put my phone away. I laid on my back and shut my eyes. Luke hovered over me and slowly kissed my lips. I pulled out and turned. Luke sat down by my feet and put his face in his hands. "What's so bad about me going on tour?" "Nothing. I thought we were gonna have kids and me getting the nursing job before you leave." "Well we can do all that once I get back. And we can send the boys to the sitter during the days when you're going to school." "Luke?" "What?" "I am the sitter." "Fine then, mama's." "Whatever. You seem to do what you want anyway." "No. See baby? These are the choices we have to make, together." "Whatever Luke. Figure it out." I got up to walk out of the room when he grabbed my arm. "Baby you have to understand, this is my job." "Luke it's not about the tour." "Then what's it about?" "I had a miscarriage." "But I thought..." "Yeah well the test was wrong." I started crying really hard. Luke wrapped me in his arms and rubbed my back. "I'm not gonna go anywhere. I promise."

A/N

Who was expecting that curveball?😁