Chapter 62

Chapter 62
Luke: Kenley and I laid there cuddled under a blanket when someone came in. Their boots were stomping on the concrete closer, so me and Kenley covered ourselves completely under the blankets. She put her lips on mine and wrapped her arms around me. I laid there until someone pulled the blankets off our heads. "Luke get your white ass out here!" It was my dad. He must not have seen Kenley so she quickly buried herself under another blanket. "Um dad... This isn't a good time." "Does it look like I care?" I sat up and wrapped myself so that he couldn't tell I was naked. "What are you doing sleeping in a barn? And especially without your fiancé." "Actually Tommy, I'm here." Kenley sat up and poked her head out of the blanket. My dad looked at both of us and realized what we were doing. But to make sure he pulled the blanket off of my shoulder. I pulled it back up then he slapped my back. At the same time he whispered in my ear. "Protection?" I shook my head no. He slapped me across the face and Kenley laughed. He pointed at her then let go of me. She stood up and walked over closer to me. I went to put my arm around her but my dad pulled her away. "Now honey, if you're pregnant you let me know because Luke needs to learn a lesson." She nodded her head then he wrapped one arm around her and rested it on her butt. They started walking towards the truck then he gave her a little tap on the butt. I grabbed her clothes then walked behind them. My dad started walking faster and Kenley hung behind with me. I handed her the clothes and she put them on right in front of me. She threw the blanket back where we got them then came back and ripped off mine and started running. I chased after her and took about two laps around the barn. Kenley stopped right in front of the window of the house. She started laughing hysterically and then I remembered that I was naked. I clung to her and she threw the blanket at me. I wrapped myself in it then scooped her up and headed back to the truck. I throw her in on the passengers side then grabbed my shorts and boxers. I got in the truck and Kenley got buckled in. I unbuckled her then threw on my cutoff. She looked at me weird but I started the truck and rolled down all the windows. I stepped on the gas and drove to a huge mud lot that me and my dad made, so now when you wanna go muddin all you have to do is hose it down or wait till it rains. It rained last night so the mud was already wet. "Baby, you still got that whistle?" She nodded her head and held up the whistle. "You may need it." I pulled up to the shed where we keep the four wheelers and gave Kenley a set of keys. Her face lit up when she saw the four wheelers. "Seriously? I haven't drove one since I was like thirteen." She gave me a huge hug then climbed on one of them. I put the keys in mine and we both started them. "Blow the whistle when you get too muddy." "In that case, I don't need it. You can blow it." She winked then handed me the whistle. She revved up the engine then took off. I started mine then made a few donuts. Mud splattered the both of us but she came out of nowhere spinning then slid so the mud got everywhere. The whole time she had a huge smile on her face.

A/N
Second update for today! enjoy!

Hmm... They got caught😁