Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Kenley: I walked out to the bedroom after I did my makeup and hair and Luke was sitting on the bed watching full house. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We watched two episodes of when the family went on vacation and then we went downstairs to get breakfast. When I got to the kitchen everyone was there but Joslin. "Anyone know where Joslin is?" "She's still in her room." I ran upstairs and knocked on the door. "Go away." "It's Kenley." "Fine get your ass in here." I opened the door then shut it behind me. I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. "What's wrong boo?" "Drew. He went out for a few drinks and came back with red lipstick all over his face." "I'm gonna go beat the living crap outta..." She grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. "But the worse part is, the girl that kissed him was Stacy Wheters. His ex girlfriend." "And he was okay with it?" "Not sure he was drunk and my sister, who works at the bar, couldn't see everything they did." She put her hands on her face in her lap. "I'm gonna go hurt him." I got up without Joslin's approval and walked down to the kitchen and slapped drew across the face. "Geez Kenley, what was that for?" "You promised her you wouldn't kiss another girl after the last problem. But you did. Why?" "Well I'm not 100% sure but I saw this pretty hot girl dancing on the dance floor. So I walked over and started dancing with her. She put her arms around my neck and got really close to me. I put my hands around her waist and thought this would be okay as long as we didn't kiss. But this is where the alcohol took over. I put my hand on her butt and kissed her. Then she took it further and we started making out. And then she wanted me to go to her place but I told her it was getting late so I should go home." "Just wondering, do you know who that was?" "No idea." "Well it was Stacy." "No fricken way." "The whole damn interstate. So it's you're choice, go talk to your girlfriend or I'm gonna beat you up." He ran upstairs and went into their room. I heard Joslin screaming but thought she'd be over it soon so I didn't do anything. "Luke we're twinning." "Well ain't that totally unplanned?" He winked at me then we both had a bowl of cocoa pebbles. When we got done Luke had another job for me. "Lets see, you have to... Come to the gym and lift with me or you have to go skinny dipping in the lake by my mama's house." "Okay. Lets grab some towels." "You're crazy." We grabbed three towels and then I grabbed an extra outfit and my makeup bag. Luke grabbed another pair of shorts and then we headed out to the truck. Luke wasn't suppose to be driving yet so I had to drive to his mama's house. When we got there Luke told me to pull in behind the barn so if Jordan brought the boys they wouldn't see the truck. We got out and Luke pulled his shirt off and then wrapped the towel around his waist so I couldn't see when he took off his boxers. I thought that I should tease him so I grabbed a towel and headed into the barn. I turned my back to where the truck was and pulled off the cutoff shirt then my sports bra. I heard Luke sneaking up so I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me and pulled off my bottoms. I tucked the towel so that it wouldn't fall off when I let go. I grabbed all my clothes and turned around to Luke right behind me. "You're sneaky Mr. Bryan." I leaned up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist so that my hands were resting on the top of his towel. He put his arms around my neck and rested his hands on the top of my towel. I winked at him then dropped his towel. The same time his towel hit the ground, so did mine. I pushed myself against him so that he couldn't see my body. I put my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. He rubbed my back and then grabbed my chin when I backed out of the kiss. Luke attacked my lips and moved his hands down around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I jumped up and wrapped myself around him. He walked over to where the horse blankets were and laid us down on top of them. I stroked his hair then reached down and squeezed his butt. He ran his hand down my spine to my butt and rested his hand there. Luke was getting excited so it was getting a little awkward when he moved his hips. Then I think out of habit from when we make out Luke started doing his little humps but this time right by my lower. If he's thinking what I'm thinking, we aren't gonna wait till marriage. "Luke, protection?" He smiled and then frowned. "I got nothin. Wait, I have some in mamas house." "You keep condoms in your mothers house?" "Well before I moved out..." "Okay whatever. You're not going in the house. I need you before this feeling passes." "Kay baby. I'll just back out before anything can happen." He kissed me with tons of passion and rubbed his part against my lower. "I love you baby but your gonna have to quit with the teasing." He nodded his head then put a finger in me. I curved my back and Luke went slow for me to get use to the feeling. I started digging my nails into his back because it felt so good. He got off of me and laid down and I laid on top. He put himself in me but I didn't know what to do so I started grinding on him. He grabbed my waist and dug his nails into my side. I got off of him and kissed him then rubbed myself up and down his part. He kissed my neck and put himself in me again. This time he bit my shoulder. We gave up and just sat there. He was still in me. "Luke you're not out!" He pulled himself out and we just laid there. I hope I'm not pregnant.

A/N

Since its hard for Kenley, do you think she's gonna be pregnant?