Chapter 44

Chapter 44
Kenley: I searched through my closet and found two different black dresses. One had a one-shoulder-strap, the other strapless. I have never worn the strapless one so it might be special if I wear it on our date. This dress came to three or four inches above my knee and had a piece of fabric draped from one side under my arm to the other. It was beautiful an had some embellishments on my left hip. I curled my hair and I pulled my bangs back. Luke put on his tux and he had on a bow tie. I saw him look down my dress a few times and I simply grabbed his chin and continued tying his bow. When I got done he wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his hand on my butt. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. But this one was different. It was gentle but yet passionate. He put his hand on the zipper on the side of my dress and started pulling it. I eased out of the kiss and zipped myself back up. I pushed up my boobs just to drive him crazy. "You're crazy Kenley." "I know baby. Now I gotta go put on the rest of my makeup." "You don't need that Kenley." "Yes I do. Now go get the boys and then come back and I will help get them dressed." "Kay. Call me if you need anything." "Okay. Love you." "Love you too." After Luke left I put on my heels and finished my makeup. I put some on my wrists even though they weren't big scabs anymore. Then I walked downstairs and saw that my brothers were home. Austin ran up and gave me a big hug then whispered in my ear. "Watch the cleavage." I backed out of the hug then pulled up my dress and glared at him. Then he grabbed my left hand and looked at my ring then back up at me. "Luke..." "Yep." "Good you both deserve each other." I gave him a kiss on the cheek then ran down to the man cave and saw Ben on the couch sipping a beer.

A/N
What do you think Ben is gonna say about the proposal??