Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Kenley: We pulled out of his Mama's drive and started heading to my house. "Kenley what the heck do yo do?" "What do ya mean?" "Job." "Oh well I used to work at Fancy's Diner but I decided to quit and so I work nights at the bar." "So you're sorta like a Hooters girl?" "Actually, I work at Hooters." "You didn't put that on your résumé." He said with a smirk. "Nope I didn't know what kinda guy you were." I scooted to the middle. "Luke ya said you had a date planned for us... So what are we doin?" "Well, we could... Go see a movie, stay at your place, go bowling, or go to some boring old restaurant." "I want to go bowling?" "Good choice. Now do ya wanna change?" "Yep." Right when he asked me we had pulled into my driveway. "Luke, will you come with me?" "Of course. Were you just gonna leave me in the truck?" "I don't think so." We both got out and I use the pin on the garage door. We walked in the house and I shut the garage door. Luke followed me to my room and sat on my bed. "Okay entertain me." "I am definitely not giving you a lap dance or anything crazy to lose my virginity." "Kay suit yourself." He pulled his pants off and his shirt and laid down on my bed and covered himself up. "I'll wake you up when I'm ready." He made a fake snoring sound. Since Luke was 'asleep' I decided to do my hair then change so he could see me. I stood right in front of his face and dropped the shorts I was wearing. I hadn't changed out of my swimsuit cuz I just brought extra clothes. I dropped my bottoms with my butt facing Luke. I pulled off my shirt. Then took off my top. I wasn't sure what I was gonna wear so I walked around in my closet for a little while naked. I heard a little rustling in the sheets. I came back out with an old braves tshirt and walked out with it in my arms just to cover my boobs and my crotch. I walked out facing Luke and remembered my phone was sitting on the side table on the other side of the bed. He still hadn't opened his eyes. So I laid across him and reached for my phone. I looked down and saw Luke's boxers laying on the ground. Oh my, Luke Bryan is naked and in my bed. The funny thing was Luke didn't take off his boxers in front of me. Suddenly Luke moved and I felt kisses starting at my boobs down to my belly button. I leaned up before he got down there. I let go of my phone and turned and laid on Luke so I was looking straight in his eyes. "Hey darlin." "Hi baby. You're naked aren't you?" He just winked at me then started kissing my neck. "Luke I don't want a hickie on my neck before we go. And I sorta don't want to get pregnant either." He smirked then stood the both of us up. He leaned forward and pushed me up against the wall. I could feel his part against my stomach. He started kissing me sooo passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I let go of our kiss and smiled. "Luke I love you." "Love ya too baby." "Now mister, put me down and get some clothes on!" He carefully put me down and I put on my clothes with the shorts I had on earlier. Luke just put his clothes back on.

A/N:

Do you think Luke is trying to take advantage of Kenley or does he truly love her?