Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Luke: After mama made lunch we all sat at the table and ate. It was pretty quiet until mama started talking. "So Luke, how hard?" Kenley choked on her lemonade then started laughing. "What are you talking about?" "How hard was your penis?" Kenley was laughing so hard she was crying. "Well mama pretty rock hard. This girl turns me on." Kenley was still laughing. "Good. You're attracted to each other. Now Kenley, how many times?" "Twice. I tried to hold off as long as I could but he's too hot." "Honey you could've just said he looks damn sexy naked." I blushed and put my head down on the table. Kenley rubbed my back then I put my head up but I couldn't look mama in the eye. "Please change the topic or I'm leaving." "Fine. Kenley honey, how many kids do you want?" "Well I've always wanted three. But Bo and Tate are pretty amazing so two less little boys we have to have. And it may be hard for me to have a baby so I'm not picky but I need a little pink in my life. Another option that we are going to choose is adoption. Last year I decided that I should have my own child but I didn't have a man to support me or anything. I've been looking through girls to adopt and I'm really attached to this little girl Nellie. But since I have Luke I figured after we are married we will adopt her." "Kenley, your heart is in the right place. And whatever you choose is what you're meant to do. Now, I want you to know that our family will always be here for you no matter what." "Thank you." Kenley started crying. "Oh my, you're hormonal. Luke, get a test for Kenley." "No Luke, you don't have to. Mama Bryan, I don't know if anyone's told you but my parents died when I was little. I mean I have my two jerk brothers but your family is more than I've ever known. Thank you for being there for me." "Honey, you're a Bryan now. You're our family too" Kenley really started crying. "Aww honey come here." Mama wrapped Kenley in a hug and then kissed her on the head. "Kenley you're still taking a test." Kenley giggled then I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom. I grabbed a pregnancy test for her and when she was done she came back out and we had to wait for it to show the results. She sat in my lap with me leaning against the wall on the floor. "Kay. Lets go check but remember I will still love you no matter what." She nodded her head then pecked me on the cheek. We got up and she looked at the test. "What does it say?" "It's... It's...it's..."

A/N

Cliffhangerrr 😁😝

Baby? Yes? No?

Comment!!!