Chapter 47

Chapter 50

Luke: "What's wrong?" "I have a headache and an extreme case of turned on." "You brat. I thought something was actually wrong." She kissed me on the cheek then smiled and whispered in my ear. "You could've called me a bitch." "Nah. You're too good." *a while later* We pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and Kenley had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I tried calling her name but that didn't work. But then I remembered the day we went to the waterpark, she wouldn't wake up so I kissed her. I leaned in and since we're engaged I can legally do this. I put my hand on her butt and then kissed her with as much passion I had in me. She started kissing back and I leaned out and smiled. "Hello sleeping beauty." "Hi Prince Charming." "We're at the restaurant." "Good. I'm starving." "Let's go." We all jumped out of the limo and Kenley grabbed Tate's hand, me with Bo. We walked in and the lady asked our name. "Bryan." "First name." "Luke." "Okay right this way." She lead us into a room with no one in it. "Is this okay?" "Perfect." I sat one one side of the table with Bo and Kenley sat with Tate. The waitress came back and took our orders. When she left I wrapped my foot around Kenley's. She looked up and winked at me. I smiled back at her.

Kenley: The waitress brought us our food and Tate started slurping his spaghetti. I started eating my grilled chicken salad, Luke attempting to eat gourmet fried chicken, and Bo eating belly button soup. As you can see this restaurant has tons of different foods. Then Bo started talking, "I have a joke." "Kay go ahead Bobo." "So I was watching tv and this commercial came on for earplugs. And I thought that I could use them when Dad and Ken...I mean mom wrestle." I choked on my water and Luke was laughing really hard. I caught my breath and Luke had pulled Bo away from the table. "Ken... I mean mommy what was Bo talking about?" "I'm not sure but until I find out don't tell anyone okay?" "Okay." I can't believe Bo said that! Luke came back to the table wiping the tears from laughing, out of his eyes. *30 minutes later* "Okay guys are we ready to go?" Everyone nodded their heads then we walked out to the limo. Anyway we all got in and the boys were tired, so the driver gave them some pillows and a few blankets. The boys ended up sharing a blanket so Luke and I cuddled in one. "Luke this isn't the way we came." "I know. The boys are going to Jordan's house and spending the night." "Why can't they stay at our house?" "They can its just that I have a surprise tonite." "Okay. What's the surprise?" "You're gonna love it. But you're gonna have to wait a few minutes." "Luke..." "I know baby. But I just want it to be perfect." "Okay. It'd better not be anything dirty." "It's romantic." "You'd better do good cowboy. Cuz if you don't you're sleeping on the couch." "I guess I'll have to if you don't like it. So what did you think of Bo's joke?" "Where did he learn about 'wrestling'?" "Still not sure on that. But I think that we should wrestle." "Luke..." "I know you don't but trust me." "I just don't wanna get hurt." "Why would I hurt you?" "I don't know. But it seems like every couple that has sex before marriage doesn't last." "I'll make it last." "You really wanna wrestle dontcha?" "Yeah, real hard." "Maybe. If I love your surprise."

A/N

Do you think that Luke's gonna have to sleep on the couch??