Chapter 93

*START OF CHAPTER MARATHON 1/4*

Chapter 93
Kenley: I attempted to sit in the middle even though my dress took up most of the seat. Luke drove down the beach as fast as he could so we could beat everyone there. When we got there I kissed him and we both smiled. "I love you Mr. Bryan." "I love you more Mrs. Bryan." We kissed again then the limo pulled up. I really wanted a tailgate picture of both of us sitting on the tailgate but it wasn't Luke's truck. If it were it would mean a little more but it'll work. The photographer rode in the limo with the court and so when they showed up Luke helped me out and we walked over to them. I told the photographer about the tailgate thing and she thought its be great. So Luke and I took one of just us two then added the boys in the center. The whole wedding court including my brothers and Lukes parents took a group picture then just one of the bridesmaids and one of the groomsmen. I took a few with Joslin because she was the maid of honor then Luke took a few with Carter. We took about 2000 pictures total and then everybody except me, Luke, Bo, and Tate got in the limo. We loaded up in the truck and drove to the reception hall. On the way there I took my vows and put them next to Luke's in the glove compartment. When we got to the hall Luke helped us all out. Luke helped the boys change into jeans, so that they wouldn't ruin their pants, then we walked in the hall and waited in the lobby for the dj to start announcing. He announced the wedding court then Luke's parents, then the boys, then my brothers, then us. "Mr. And Mrs. Luke Bryan!" Luke gave me a piggy back ride into the hall then let me down when we got to our table. I sat next to Joslin and Luke sat next to Carter. I looked at Luke and laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't want you drunk for later. Because if you are they won't let you on the plane." "Same to you." He kissed my forehead. "Ken I liked your vows. Especially the best and worst thing." "Shocked you remembered..." He fake glared at me then kissed me. "How could I forget? And how'd you like that kiss?" He smirked and grabbed my knee. "Luther that was a complete turn on Mister. I thought I was gonna collapse because it made me so weak at the knees." "I try." He smirked again then Luke got up without telling me where he was going... He got up and went and sat by the microphone and grabbed his guitar. "Here's to my beautiful wife." He Sat down on a stool then started strumming a song I'd never heard before... And I've heard every one of his songs... "She's the perfect kind of pretty I like the way her hair falls down and lands just right, from her head to her toes man all I know is I can't get enough, I don't what it is about me that got her right here, I just know I'm gonna hold on tight, lay here and love on her all night, cause she's the perfect kind of pretty I like." I was tearing up and I got up and walked over to Luke. "So how'd you like..." I cut him off with a kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. The dj started playing a slow song and Luke grabbed my hand. "May I have this dance?" "Yep." He laughed at my response and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck and we slow danced until the song was over. I walked over to the bar to get drinks for me and Luke and saw someone walk onto the dance floor with Luke...

A/N
Who's going to talk to Luke??