Chapter 49

Chapter 49
Kenley: I opened the bag to see the most unrevealing piece of lingerie I have ever seen. I wasn't ready yet because I wanted to see the rest of the surprise but I didn't want for Luke to feel bad. I put on the lingerie and grabbed a PINK sweatshirt that was hanging in the bathroom. I put the sweatshirt on over the outfit and walked into the bedroom. I saw Luke laying on our bed with his sweatpants on and a rose in his mouth. I looked around the whole room. Lit candles, rose petals, and my future husband all in one room, my room. I started crying and Luke got up and wrapped his arms around me then got down on one knee and held the rose up to me. "Will you accept this rose?" "I will baby." I pulled him up and he handed me the rose. He embraced me in a hug then gave me a passionate kiss. I felt strong sparks flying when our lips touched. He went to lean out of it when I pulled him back in and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He walked over to the bed and laid us down. I pulled down his pants not letting go of the kiss and Luke smiled. He grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt and pulled it over my head. He stopped kissing me then got up and locked the door. "You ready Kenley?" "Lets see where it goes." I winked at him then pulled him onto me. He untied the back of my top then pulled it off. I reached down to his butt and gave it a good squeeze. He put a finger at the top of my bottoms and I pulled his hand up to my face and held it there. He pulled my hair down and I started rubbing my hands through his hair. I flipped on top of him and grabbed his lip with my teeth. I knew it was on. No turning back. He reached his hands down to my bottoms and pulled them off. He pulled out of the kiss and reached over to the nightstand grabbing a condom. "You better be ready cuz I'm getting a good vibe." "Luke lets just keep it at making out okay?" "Fine with me baby." And we continued to kiss until we fell asleep.

A/N
Was Luke understanding?