Chapter 102

Chapter 102

Kenley: I had been asleep and woke up to Luke rocking little Kayla in the chair. "Baby girl I'm your daddy. You're gonna learn how to fish and I'm gonna teach you how to shoot a gun and your mama can take you shopping, ill just give you my credit card." I sat up and Luke looked up at me. "You can hold her." "Of course I can. I'm her momma." I smiled and Luke got up and brought her over to me. He handed her to me then sat at the end of my bed and rubbed my feet. "The nurse came in a little bit ago and said that you should probably feed her." "I hope you realize that if I breast feed my boobs are gonna get smaller and they're gonna get all wrinkly." "Oh. Well." He leaned over and kissed me then kissed Kayla's head. "You two are the most beautiful girls in the whole world." "Lukeee..." "Yes?" "You don't have to flatter me all the time." "Most of it though..." "Alright. Will you go get a nurse please?" "Of course." Luke went out to the hallway and I looked down at little Kayla sleeping. Luke came back in with the nurse and she shut the door behind her. "I'm Sara and I will be your go to nurse for the next day or two." She was a younger girl like she just got out of college. "So Kenley, are you going to breast feed?" "I think so." "Okay. Do you need help or you got it?" "Help would be appreciated." I laughed a bit to let her know that I was kinda a new mom. Luke kissed my forehead as he got up to go get supper for us. "I'll be back soon." "Okay. Love you." "Love you too." Once he got out the door the nurse helped me get situated then got Kayla to start drinking. I covered myself with a baby blanket and she showed me how to use a pump and explained when I should feed her and everything. "Thank you so much." "That's what I'm here for. If you need anything just push that button even if its just help going to the bathroom." "Okay." Little Kayla got full so I hooked the robe back up then started to burp her. She had two good burps then held her really close. "You are such a pretty girl Makayla." She smiled her toothless little smiled and I kissed her forehead. I put her in the bassinet and fell right back to sleep. I woke up about three hours later to Luke kissing my forehead. "Hey baby. I'm gonna go warm up your supper." "Okay." I looked over at Kayla and she was sound asleep so I picked her up carefully and held her till Luke got back. "What'd ya get?" "Chinese." "Sounds amazing." "I thought it might." He winked the scooted my tray and I started eating while he rocked Kayla. "You're such a good daddy." "You're a pretty good momma too." We both smiled then I finished my meal then hit the button for the nurse to help me go to the bathroom. She came in and helped me then took away my garbage. "Again, if you need anything, I'm here." Luke spoke up. "Could you get me a coke?" "Sure. Anything for you mrs Bryan?" "Lemonade?" "Sure." "Thanks again." She waved as she went out. "Luke you don't have to stay here overnight." "I know but I want to." "Okay..." "I'll sleep on the couch." "No you're sleeping with me." "Alright. Kay is getting hungry." I put out my arms for Luke to bring her to me then I unhooked my bra and covered myself up then held her so she could drink. "Can I have some?" "No you perv." I smirked then Luke laughed. "You're getting a coke." "Oh right... So how long till we can... Ya know...?" "Hmm... Doctor said four days." "Really?" "Really. We have a baby to take care of. Don't expect it for another three months." "Three months?! That's our anniversary." "Woah you remembered! And honestly you're not gonna change... You'll be fine." Luke smirked then lifted up the blanket. "She's gorgeous." "I know Lukey." "Just like you." I blushed then kissed him. "God. I'm gonna have to wear mom jeans..." "Uh uh. I won't let you. You have a beautiful body and you're gonna show it off." "Don't expect booty shorts though. These stretch marks suck." "Again, your beautiful body is gonna be show off." "By what?" "By me." I smiled then kissed Luke again. "So when am I getting a super passionate kiss?" "When I'm fully awake to remember it. Now, your little girl wants her daddy. I'm gonna sleep." "Good night baby." "Night Luther."

A/N

Hey guys! Go read chapter 2 of welcome to suntan city!