Chapter 28

Chapter 28
Kenley: On my way back to the restaurant Tommy was pulling out but stopped. "Now when Luke comes to get you I'll be at you house with the boys okay?" "Yep." "You're scoring a number tonite." "Why would you say that?" "I saw how you guys were acting. And when Luke started kissing your neck, he wanted you." "I know but we're hanging with the boys tonite." "You have a lock on your door right?" "Tommy!" "What? You deserve it." "I have to get back to work." "Hey don't I get a kiss?" "Sure." He stuck his cheek out the window and I gave him a kiss. "Ya know you can tell Luke everything. He's a good secret keeper." "Well I told him about my brothers, the no parents thing, and cutting." "How'd he react?" "I don't know he was acting weird. He was okay with it but I haven't told him that my brothers are coming home this weekend." "Well I suggest you tell him so the boys don't have to stay at my house while you two argue." "Hey, they were good right?" "Yeah. Have you thought of the whole crew moving in?" "Yeah but I have to ask my brothers. I want Luke to move in with the boys but I don't want to rush anything." "Trust me honey he'd say yes to any offer." "Okay well I got to go. I'll see you later." "Kay, see ya."

Luke: Kenley told me that I could take the boys back to her house so I did. My dad wanted to tag along so he came to the house too. I went in the closet that Kenley told me she had toys in. I saw a whole box of Legos, a container of hot wheels, and some remote controlled cars. Where's all Kenley's toys? I dug a little deeper and found a small box labeled KENLEY'S MEMORY. I took it out and had my knife opened and then realized that it is her stuff so I took the box to her room and laid it on her bed. I walked back to the closet and grabbed the Legos. I knew the boys would play with them cuz we have them everywhere at the apartment. I really want Kenley to move in with us but there's not much room.

A/N
Are you seeing what I'm seeing??😉