Chapter 89

Chapter 89

Kenley: When we got to Luke's hotel room he scooped me up and laid me down on the bed. "Luther we just did thisss..." He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. "Lukeyyy..." He continued to kiss me and then he started doing those hip thrusts. I pushed him off of me and laid next to him. "Luke I'm supposed to be away from you..." "Does it look like I care?" He smirked then kissed me. "Luke seriously, just wait two days." "I can't. I need you!" "Luke I have to go..." "Kiss me, kiss me hard. Then you can go." I sat in his lap then put my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. He smirked then I gently kissed him. I attacked his lips then shoved my tongue into his mouth. "Luke I love you." "I love you more Kenley."

*the next day*

I woke up and took a shower then got ready. I checked my phone and Luke had texted me.

From: Lutherrr😏😉😍

~Hey baby girl. So I heard that there was a wedding rehearsal? Yeah idk... Txt me back baby! Love chu!😍😘❤

From: Kenley

~Love you too... And I think I heard something about it too...😉

From: Lutherrr😏😉😍

~😂 So what am I suppose to wear?

From: Kenley

~Idk I'm wearing shorts and a nice tank top...😂

From: Lutherrr😏😉😍

~Khaki shorts and a polo it is... What color is your shirt?

From: Kenley

~Dark Blue with a purple undershirt. Wear your purple polo😏😉

From:Lutherrr😏😉😍

~Sounds good baby.

From: Kenley

~We're getting married tomorrow...

From: Lutherrr😏😉😍

~Ik crazy right?!

From: Kenley

~Should I wear my purple sundress instead?

From:Lutherrr😏😉😍

~Definitely.

From: Kenley

~Okay. Love you Lutherrr 😂😘😂

From Lutherrr😏😉😍

~😒😑😂😂😂

From: Kenley

~😋😘✌

I changed into my purple sundress and put soft waves in my hair. I slid on my sandals then waited for Luke to come and get me so we could go out to lunch before the rehearsal. Joslin was getting dressed and I was putting the final touches on my makeup when there was a knock on the door. I jumped up and grabbed my phone. I looked at myself in the mirror and was fixing my dress when the door opened. "Hey mister. No one ever opened the door." "I just did..." "I could've been naked for all you know." "Mmm I should've came earlier..." He winked then I hit his arm. He wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed me. He grabbed my hand then pulled me out of the hotel room. We walked into the elevator and Luke pulled my waist against him. I put my arms around his neck then he kissed me. Then the door to the elevator popped open and it was Carter but we weren't supposed to get out yet. Carter saw us kissing and coughed. "Seriously? Carter, I love you like a brother but I'm just trying to kiss my husband." Luke looked at me happy and surprised then kissed me again. "Baby I like that..." "Me too!" Carter got out on a different floor then it took us down to the lobby. Luke held the door for me as we walked out of the hotel. "Wait, why didn't you call a cab?" "Because I rented a truck." He walked me over to this humongous silver jacked up Chevy. "How do you expect me to get up in this thing?" "I got two arms." I stepped on the tiny step and Luke helped me in my pushing my butt. "Luther!" "I had too..." I rolled my eyes then he shut my door and went around. "Luke just wondering, why did you rent this?" "So that for these last two days we can get away whenever." I scooted to the center and kissed him. "So you brought a bathing suit right?" "What? Luke we're just going for lunch?" "Nope. Anyway it looks like we're gonna have to buy you one then..." I rolled my eyes then laid my head on his shoulder. We went to a small diner and ate lunch. Luke kept me on a "no fatty" diet so I ate chicken fingers and applesauce... Like that wasn't the same as a burger and fries... Anyway he wanted me to keep my "wedding day figure." Cuz I'm totally gonna gain ten pounds overnight... When we were done we hopped back in the truck and Luke parked by the beach entrance. We got out and walked along the shops on the pier until we saw a swimsuit shop. I walked in as Luke held the door, and a girl came up to me and a guy came up to Luke to help us find swimsuits. The girl was probably only like 18. The guy looked about 20, and Luke could hardly stand to be around him, I could tell that much just from his facial expressions. We walked into the two separate parts of the store and the girl picked out like ten different swimsuits for me to try on. I tried the first one on and the bottoms looked really weird. I tried on a few more then found one that was cut a bit deeper and had a halter type top. You could see the two different sections to hold my boobs in and each one had a lacy fringe. I took a picture and sent it to Luke then he sent one of his trunks that were the same pattern as my bottoms. I fell in love with the idea and walked out to the guys dressing room with it on and called Luke out. He came out in his trunks and I had the girl take a picture of us. Then she made us move to a backdrop of a beach and we took a picture kissing. It was adorable. Anyway we grabbed our clothes and bought a pair of jean shorts to go over the bottoms until we got to the beach. Luke paid then the girl cut the tags off so we could just wear them out of the store. I slid on my sandals and then Luke and I walked to the truck with our clothes. I grabbed the pair of sunglasses that I brought and put them on. Luke put his on too so we were twinning. We walked down to the beach after putting the dressier clothes in the truck. Luke and I both took our shoes off and left them in the truck.

A/N

Boring chapter...

But what got into Carter?!