Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Kenley: We got out to the truck and Luke picked me up. "Put me down!" "No way." "Please Lukey." "Nope." He sat me in the back of his truck and told me to hold on. I scooted to the corner and secured myself. Luke yelled out the window. "Hold on! It's gonna be a long ride." "Luke you're not suppose to be driving!" "Oh well." "Luke let me drive home and you can drive in two days." "Kay. But you're getting payback." "Whatever." I got out of the bed and walked to the driver's side. I opened the door and Luke was sitting in the center with a smirk on his face. I got in and shut the door. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "No reason." "Sure." I sat on his lap facing him and kissed his purple lips. I put my tongue in his mouth and this turned into a total makeout session. He leaned out and smiled. "I love you." "Love ya too baby girl." I kissed him with as much passion I had in me and leaned my head against his forehead and tried to catch my breath. He kissed my nose then gently pushed me off his lap and started the truck. "Kenley ya know when you ride in the center and tease me? Well I'm gonna show you what it feels like. But you have to take the long way home and you have to pick me up some Taco Bell. Cuz I have to get this disgusting hospital food out of my body." I gave him a smirk and got buckled. He put his arm around me and rested his hand at my bra strap. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. He scooted closer to me and moved his hand down the strap. Then he moved his hand down more and rested it right on my boob. "You're ridiculous. Lets make a bet. If I don't show any emotion to tell that I'm turned on you'll drop all this sex crap and we get to watch a chick flick. No complaints." "And if I win, we have a hardcore makeout session and you have to be my assistant for a day." "Deal." He moved his hand right on top of my boob and cupped his hand around it. I pulled into Taco Bell and Luke moved his hand off of me and ordered at the drive-thru. We pulled up to the window and I handed him his food then we drove off. He put his hand behind me on my back and slid his arm up my shirt then unhooked my bra. Luke leaned over and started kissing my neck. We were still 15 minutes away since Luke insisted we take the long way. He moved up and down then bit my ear. I grabbed the steering wheel a little tighter hoping Luke wouldn't notice that I'm getting turned on. I like the adrenalin rush but I know I have to be pure till marriage and that I can't let any emotion hit my body to let him notice. Luke somehow pulled my bra off without taking off my shirt and started kissing along my neckline. He dug his head into my shirt and started kissing my boobs. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. He leaned off of me and took the steering wheel. "What are you doing? We are like three minutes away from the house." "Just wait." He pulled over into a cornfield and unbuckled me. He pulled me down into a laying position on my back and hovered over me. "You're a naughty naughty boy Mr. Bryan." He kissed me everywhere then put a finger on the button of my shorts but I sat up and put my bra back on. I just got buckled in and he started sucking on my neck. We drove down the road and finally got to the house. I was so ready to make out with him. But I kept it cool and kissed him lightly on the cheek. I got out and grabbed my bag. I went inside and grabbed the mirror. Luke gave me a damn hickey.

A/N

What is everyone gonna say...?