Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Luke: I fell asleep at 12:20 and woke up when I heard my dads truck. I had my boxers on so I went up to the window and waved at my dad. Then I heard the house door close and knew it was Kenley. I ran and snuck downstairs. "Luke!" She ran and jumped on me. I kissed her with a ton of passion. She didn't let go. I licked her bottom lip and she let me in. Then we walked up the stairs and she was still kissing me. I laid her down on the bed and she let go. "I love you Luke." "Love you too baby. Now get somethin comfy on and we can cuddle." "Okay." She walked over to her closet and grabbed an outfit then walked in the bathroom and changed. When she came back out I think my jaw dropped. "What? Do I have something on my face?" "No you're... You're perfect." She blushed. "Kenley you're so beautiful without makeup. And you look adorable with your bun." "Thanks? But Luke I'm really not that pretty." "Okay then. Where's your makeup?" "In the bathroom first drawer. Why?" "I'll show ya." I went in the bathroom and put on her lipgloss and put on eye shadow then some of that foundation stuff. I walked into her room and she started cracking up. "See? I think I look better without makeup." "I agree." "Then why do you put it on?" "Reasons." "Like what?" "Can we talk about this tomorrow?" "Sure." I laid down and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Kenley: *the next morning* I woke up to my head on Luke's chest. He started rubbing my back. "Good mornin beautiful." "Good morning baby." "So whatcha think?" "I think I love you." "I love you too." "Hey, I have to call someone. I'll be right back okay?" "Okay." I threw on my robe then ran downstairs and grabbed my phone. I searched my contacts for Tommy, then pushed call. "Hello, the Bryan's." "Hi is Tommy there?" "Yep one minute." "Hello?" "Hey, it's Kenley. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking the week off and I'm gonna try and convince Luke to come over to your house." "Okay well just call me and tell me when you're coming." "Okay. Bye." "Bye." I put my phone down and ran upstairs. Luke was still laying in bed. "Hey missy, I never got a wake-up kiss." "I can fix that." I crawled on the bed and passionately kissed Luke. He leaned out of it and asked me, "who did you call?" "A friend." "You didn't make a booty call did you?" "Heck no. Why would I do that when I got you?" "I don't know maybe hanging with my dad made you go crazy. But really who did you call?" "Your dad..." "Seriously?" "Yep." "Bout what?" "Havin the whole week off next week. And trying to visit him." "Oh when were you going to tell me?" "In about ten minutes." "Okay then. You have a penalty." "For what?" "Telling my dad before me." "What's my consequence?" "One kiss to your true love." "Okay I'll be right back..." And I hopped up and started walking out the door. "Also known as your boyfriend." I turned around and ran over towards Luke. "I was gonna put on lip gloss." "I don't care." And he jumped up and wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. Not a short snippy kiss, a long, deep, passionate one. We both let go at the same time and I just stood there wrapped in his arms. "I love you Luke." "I love you too Kenley."

A/N

What can I do to make these chapters more exciting?? Maybe cliffhangers?

1.2k reads and 100 votes!!! Ahh thank you so much!!😘😘😘