Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Kenley: *after the movie* Well Austin and I ended up seeing the vow. Yeah it's an old movie but it was a free show and there wasn't any good movies at the theater. When we got home I ran over to Luke and gave him a kiss then hugged the boys. "Kenley I want to give you something." "What Bo?" He held out a bracelet that he made. It was the cutest thing ever. "Aww thank you Bo! I love it! I will wear it everyday." "I'm glad you like it." "I love it." I gave him another hug. Then he turned around and started playing again. I got up off the floor and went into my bedroom, Luke had followed me. "Luke what are you doing?" "Following you." "Very funny. Now go I have to make a phone call." "Why can't I hear?" "It's my lady doctor." "Eww I'm out. Come and get me when you're done." "Kay." I called my doctor and she had scheduled me an appointment for tomorrow. I hung up then ran to the living room and got Luke. I drug him downstairs with me. "Why have you not shown me your basement? It's awesome." "Thanks?" Then we both sat on the couch. "Okay so I made an appointment for tomorrow. Will you come with me? I don't want to be alone." "Definitely baby. But will the doctor have to... Ya know." "Yep basically the whole time." "Oh..." He got a sick look on his face and sounded worried. I climbed on his lap facing him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Darlin are you scared?" "Duh! Would you like someone messing with your body parts?" "Um no." "Oh and why I didn't show you our basement is because it's my brothers' man cave." "Oh." "Yeah. I love you Luke." "Love you too." I leaned against his forehead and gave him a kiss. I tried to lean out but he pulled me back in and kissed me real good. We sat there making out for a bit then headed upstairs. He stopped me at the top step. "What?" "Can we pack at my house tomorrow?" "Sure." We headed into the living room and I sat next to Austin. "Why were you in our man cave?" "No reason." "Well stay out. The only ones allowed down there are me, Ben, and now Luke." "You guys suck." "Actually..." "Don't even go there." "I was gonna say the only way you can go down there is if you bring us food. But your dirty little mind thought otherwise." Luke started laughing with Austin. I ran over and jumped on Luke then wrapped my legs around his waist. I started kissing Luke really good and then he rubbed his hands up and down my back. "Eww you guys are weird. I'm out." Austin got up and went down to his man cave. I let go of Luke and just sat on his lap. Then we both broke out laughing. I was laughing so hard that I fell on the floor. Suddenly Bo and Tate ran up and started tickling me. Then Luke joined them. Every time I tried to say something Luke started tickling me harder. I didn't know what to do so I reached into Luke's lap and grabbed his crotch. "Kay guys I think we got her." They all leaned off and I laid there trying to catch my breath. "Daddy you need to give her CPR she's not breathing!" Tate said that so serious I was about to laugh but then Luke hovered over me and lightly grabbed my nose as he smiled. He gently put his lips on mine and started kissing me. Bo pulled Luke's collar back and tried to do what Luke was doing. Luke helped Bo crawl over me then whispered something in Bo's ear. Bo nodded then kissed my cheek. "Kay dad she's breathing." "Good." I sat up and pulled my hair into a ponytail. "Who's hungry?" Both of the boys yelled then I heard Ben yell from his room. "Okay I'll start making some burgers then." "I can do it if you want." "You apparently haven't had of one of my burgers then have you?" "Nope." "Well you'll just have to wait then." "I guess I will." I walked into the kitchen and started hauling supplies out to the grill. Luke sat down and started playin with the boys. I got everything outside then ran up to my room and grabbed the other toys we got from target. I laid them on the floor and I told the boys they could have them. They went crazy and I think they liked the movies the best. But Tate loved the car track. I smiled at Luke and handed him scissors to open the packages with. Then I walked outside and cooked the burgers.

A/N

Just a filling chapter... It'll be much much better just wait!!