Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Luke: I pulled into mama's drive and saw the boys were shooting their nerf guns at a decoy. "Kay guys we gotta kill that deer." They both took a shot. Bo had a lung shot and Tate hit the chest. "Nice job guys maybe when you get a little older we can actually shoot one. Now we have dinner reservations so get in the truck." The boys ran over then got in the truck. My dad followed me into the house. I was picking up the boys' bags when I started talking. "Dad, I proposed." "You did what?!" "You heard me." "Luke..." "No dad. She's the one. I know it. I got the blessing from her brothers and everything." "All I'm saying is, don't hurt her." "I won't. I promise." "Now go have fun. But don't get her pregnant." "Dad. I won't." "Now go!" As he was saying that he smacked my butt. I picked up the bags and turned and gave my dad a look. I hopped in the truck and the boys were bouncing off the walls with energy. "Dad why are you dressed up?" "Well Bo you're gonna be too." "Why?" "Cuz all of us are going out to eat to celebrate Kenley becoming part of our family." "Is she gonna be our mommy, daddy?" "Yep." They started going crazy. "Okay, okay. When we get out Kenley's gonna help you guys get ready. Cuz I have to finish her surprise."

Kenley: I finished laying out the boys' clothes when I heard Luke pull up. I went down to the living room to greet them when the boys attacked me with hugs. "Hello to you too." "I love you... Mommy." I looked up at Luke and he nodded his head. "I love you too Taterbug." Then they ran upstairs and when I got up there I saw two little boys standing in their underwear. "Okay guys lets get your pants on." Bo put his on while I pulled up Tate's. I buckled their belts the put on their dress shirts. They put on their dress shoes and then sat on the couch watching cartoons. Then I heard something drop in my room.

Luke: I was upstairs fixing Kenley's surprise when I dropped one of the boxes I was moving. Then a few seconds later someone knocked on the door. "Luke are you okay?" "Yeah baby everything's fine." "Why can't I come in?" "I have a surprise for you. But you can't see it yet." "Well I want to give my sexy fiancé a kiss." "You're gonna have to wait baby." "But Lukey." "Please wait. I'm almost done." "Okay. I'll go play with YOUR sons." "You do that." She went downstairs and then I continued. I scattered rose petals all around the room then wrote a K on the bed with them. I laid out a few candles but put a lighter on the nightstand for later. Then I put a padlock on the door and slipped the key into my pocket and headed downstairs to my beautiful fiancé.

A/N

Do you think Kenley is gonna Luke Luke's surprise??