No hotel...

There's two days to go.

Me and Lauren have done so much planning.

The only problem would be that we are struggling to find a hotel to stay in, but we can't tell our parents we have no where to stay yet because they wouldn't allow us to go.

Each parents have both gave us $1,000 to spend on food, gifts, the hotel, and any other things we would need. I'm just so excited!

Me and Lauren spent the whole of Saturday looking for a hotel, we went on every website possible trying to find somewhere, but no where had any vacancies.

When my phone buzzed, I glanced at it to see that it was a tweet from Bars and Melody, "So excited to see all of you princesses tomorrow, love you all my beautiful bambinos" "Awww!" I cooed as I showed her the phone.

I decided to send them a message, "Hey Leo/Charlie, me and my best friend Lauren, are coming to see you tomorrow, we have back stage passes so we will actually meet you! We are really excited and can't wait to see you!
But anyway, we have less than 48 hours, and we have no where to stay, would you recommend any nice hotels that aren't expensive?"

Within a hour, we had a response and I swear I didn't scream when I saw the message- just kidding; I totally fangirled.

"Hey guys it's Leo! aw that's great princess, can't wait to see you beautiful girls!!I was told that there were only 2 back stage passes.. So that must be you guys! your very lucky to have them :) So if you want to, we can spend the day together!!❤️ but anyway, no, I'm not familiar of this area, but.. the hotel were staying in is huge and there's plenty of extra space! So, if it was ok with Blair I'm sure you could stay with us for the week?xo"

I read the message and froze. I couldn't believe it. I stayed silent as I passed Lauren the phone, she read it and squealed, I giggled and fell backwards onto the bed as she typed a reply.

"'Oh my God are you serious! that would be AMAZING! I don't want you to get in trouble with Blair though aha, but yea that would be great if you could arrange that it would be a big help!😘😘' I even added two kiss emojis!" Lauren read the message she typed and I laughed.

Leo's P.O.V

"Blair? Oi, Blair?" I called as he typed on his phone.

"Yea? Mate?" He asked looking up at me.

"Well.. I don't know how to ask you this.. But 2 girls.." I trailed off awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Yes?.." He said, waiting for me to continue.

" they are the only people we meet tomorrow, they bought the VIP passes, can they stay in our hotel for the week? Please." I said quickly.

"Why can't they stay in a hotel Leo?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"They can't find a decent one, come on Blair, they seem cute, they will behave" I pleaded.

"Ok then. But don't get any ideas" He smirked, I blushed a little and ran up to Charlie who was sitting in his mums kitchen.

"Charlie!!" I shouted.

"Yea mate? What's happened? Everything ok?" He panicked slightly.

I laughed and explained everything to him and he was really happy as well that they are staying, now.. Just to tell the girls ❤️😊