On route. Picking everyone up.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

First off all we went to Blairs and we left our car there and went into the limousine.

Blair, Dan and The driver were in the front.

Me, Leondre, Lauren and Charlie in the back. First we went to Leondres parents house and picked in Antonio, Victoria And Joey. Antonio got in the front and the girls got in the back with us. We then went to pick up the rest of overload.

We planned to meet Karen, Amelia and My dad at the court due to the fact my mom wasn't very well.

The whole limousine was full. We pulled up Amd saw there was a few camera men.

"They can't be here for you. No one knows about let's just get out and go around them" Blair said.

"Alright" we all replied in sync and climbed out.

I put my head down so my face covered my fridge and overload and BAM and Lauren and everyone else were covering each other.

"Demi lovato!" I heard one of the paparazzi shout sarcastically to get my attention.

"Why are they saying that?" I whispered to Leondre.

"Don't know, just so you looked. Come on" he said and grabbed my hand as we all walked faster.

"Leondre! Charlie! Why are you all here!" A woman shouted.

"this is what I didn't want to happen!!" I said in a upset tone to Blair as he carried on covering us and rushing into the building.

"Guys look over here!" They continued to shout as they ran to the door and tryed to get in but the police officers made them leave.

Finally we got into the reception where the lady told us our time and our court room where we met up with the lawyer who we had already met once of twice when we went to the police station with 'Detective O'Leary'

We all went into the court room and sat down at the benches. We all sat in a group and I was happy knowing they had all came just to support me.

I looked across at the other side of the room to the other bench to see HIM At the mani bench and a few other ugly, dirty, hormonal teenagers from the party, and one person that really pissed me off was IZZY!😡😤😖