We meet up.

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

We all got back into Lauren's and Charlie's safe and sound as they showed us up to the spare bedroom my phone rang.

"Hello. Just detective here, I'm just informing you that we think that the suspect may have a friend, or a partner in crime. So stay safe and call this number if anything at all happens. I'm here 24/7. Oh, and try and make sure windows, and doors are locked, and cover windows if possible, even in the day." He said.

"Ok, thanks for your help. Bye" o replied and then he hung up.

I told Leondre and we unpacked our stuff into the little dresser and walk in wardrobe.

He then shut the curtain and blinds in the bedroom fully so now one could see through, even though we were on the second floor.

"This is kinda fun, in a scary way.. If you think about it." I said as I lay on the single bed and tapped the space next to me as Leondre sat down.

"That's true haha, It's asif were in hiding" a Leondre replied as he rolled onto his side and faced me.

"Yea!" I replied as I kinda jumped up.

"I feel bad though, what if something happens to this house, because there helping us." I added as I rolled ontop of him and put my legs either side of his waist.

"I know, but nothing will happen Dem" Leondre mumbled as he rested his hands on my hips.

"Alright. I have to meet Amelia in, just over a hour" I said as I pressed the home button on my phone and checked the phone.

"So we've got some free time?" He asked.

"Yep" I replied. Popping the 'p'

"I feel happy for once haha, I'm starting to feel comfortable again. Things are finally starting to go back to normal. Except we have a baby on the way haha." I said as I lifted up my right leg and put it the other side of Leondre and sat on his lap/in his groin as he lay down.

"I'm happy to here that princess. And if you feel comfortable, then so do I" He whispered in my ear as he kissed my shoulder.

"Can we do something tonight? Like a romantic movie night or something, I dunno, something like "that" And something we haven't done in ages" I asked him as He played with my hair.

"Yea, I'll get it all ready babe" He said smiling.

"Alright, I'm going to meet Amelia now Leo" I said as I jumped off the bed and opened the wardrobe in the spare room.

I grabbed my Black cardigan and threw it on to match my black sandals.

"Bye" I shouted and Leondre replied with "Be safe!" I smiled and continued down into the Kitchen to find Lauren and Charlie casually "snogging"

I cleared my breath and coughed to get there attention.

"Oh, erm.." Charlie said to try and break the awkward silence.

"I just came to ask.. Are you ready to meet Amelia in Starbucks Lauren?" I said and giggled a bit, even though I was trying to hide it in.

"Yea haha, I'm coming now" She replied and started to blush.

She kissed Charlie cheek and he ran his hand through his hair as we ran out of throng door making sure no one was outside.

"We catching the bus?" Lauren asked.

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p'

She then asked "why are we going to meet her anyway"

I looked at her. "We haven't had time alone in ages. Yea I love Leondre and Charlie to bits, but it hasn't been just us girls since.. Since we met them really." I said and she nodded.

"Yea, I've missed our memories. Don't you ever think, it's going to fast? I mean, I'm only 20, And I'm gonna have a baby in less than two months." Lauren said.

"No, I KNOW it went to fast at the start. But I'm happy this way.. Mine and Leondres wedding is in ten months. We booked a month but not a certain date yet. But, I've loved him since I was twelve. And I'm happy now." I replied and I smiled at her.

"I'm happy too" She said and blushed.

"You are? Your 100% Happy? You can't have any doubts" I asked her and smiled even more.

"None, do you?" She replied and asked me.

"Nope, I've never been happier, it's like almost a year, since we've being together.. And even though I'm only 17. I like life this way,and I wouldn't change it at all" I said as we hopped onto the bus and climbed the stairs to the top.

"Good, And I'm glad we've had this conversation ahha" Lauren replied.

"Same haha, love ya Loz" I smirked and pouted.

"Love ya to" She said as she gave me a mini hug.

After gossiping for ages the bus stopped right outside Starbucks and Amelia was standing outside smiling at us and waving.

"There she is" Lauren said as we climbed back down the stairs.

Ok guys, last update for now. Yesterday I had Bars and Melodys concert, WOOOOO😜😜😜😜😜

And today it's my birthday, WOOOOO😜😜😜😜😜

SO ILL UPDATE Tomorrow I think, maybe tonight😉😉, SORRY GUYS.

I LOVE YOU ALL PUMPKINS!😂😘💖😂😘💖😂😘💖

-Demi💖