Were.. At home..

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

Were still on the train.. We've being on it for about ten hours (I'm exaggerating)

I'm lying with my head on Leo's lap as he plays with my hair.

Opposite us Harvey, Blair and Overload.

Lauren and Charlie went to the rest room about an hour ago.

We were all talking and then Jordi says "Comfortable" to me.

"Yea haha" I replied. By this time they were all looking at me.

"Stop looking at me ahah"'I said as I felt my face going red.

I out my hands over my face and now they were doing it on purpose.

Ollie even came right up close to Annoy me.

"Moveeee" I say as I roll over and bury my head into Leo's stomach/the back of the chair.

"Awwwwwwww" Blair says.

"Oh yea leo, I forgot to say." Blair said as he reached to his pocket.

"I got the keys for your place" he says as he chucked it.

Aww omg, it's really happening!!

"Thanks" he says to Blair and then puts his feet of the sofa next to me and he faces me.

"You hear that?" He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yea" I said to him as I cuddled closer to him.

"You happy now?" I said to him.

"I was already happy, but now I'm happier" I said.

"Aww, why was you happy already?" He asked.

"As long as I'm with you, then I'm happy" I said laughing.

"Aww, you cutie" he said as he kissed me. Awrh, it was really happening.

I wonder if Lauren and Charlie know.

I fell asleep for about ten minutes, but then I woke back up to Overload laughing.

"Babe?" I said to Leo in a quiet voice.

"Oh hello sleepy-head, yea?" He said to me.

"Does Lauren and Charlie know?" I asked.

He nodded. "I just told them and gave them there keys and then they both walked back out kissing..."

We both started laughing.

After ten minutes,we were home, it was still darkish.

We got to mine first. Me and Leo walked in.

I couldn't believe I was home, it felt like I'd being there a year, not a week.

"Mooooom?" I said holding on the "o"

"Demi?? Demi?? Leo??" I heard her shout.

"Oh hello sweetie! I've missed you" she says as she walks from down the stairs in her dressing gown.

"Oh.. Are you the Leo we have being hearing about?" She said in a happy voice, I hope she liked him.

"Urm, yep, that's me" he said smiling.

"Aw, Demi your right, he is good looking" she said giving him a hug.

"Argh mom!" I said.

"Haha, take your bags to your room I'll make you both some egg and toast." She said as she walked out the room.

We walked up to my room and Leo hugged me and said "oh, so you think I'm good looking do you?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Urm... No.. Who would think that?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, fine then!" He said as he pushed me into the bed.

"Oi haha don't push me!" I said jumping up.

He then out his hands around my waist and said "what are you going to do about it?" I paused for a econd or two, and then said "this" as I leaned in and kissed him.

He then kicked the door shut with his foot as he kissed me back.

I had my arms around his neck as he kissed me again, like we did in our dressing room when we were on Holiday.

Arghh! Even though I'm with him every day, every time he bites his lip. Or smiles. Or speaks. Or kisses me, argh! I just get so many butterfly's in my tummy. I can just tell.. He is the one.

I then heard steps go across the hall way, as I held his hands and stepped I front of me.

And then my little brother came in.

"Hello" he said as he smiled.

"Hello.. Don't I get a hug?" I said as he hugged me.

"This is Leondre, u can call him Leo" I said to him.

"Yo" Nathan(My brother) said to Leo.

"Yo" he replied back after laughing a little.

"Anyway, when are you moving out so I can have your room?" He asked straight forward

"Ahahhaha, I thought you missed me&you want me room?" I said to him.

"I like his idea though" Leo said laughing.

"Yea, just tell me, I wanna play GTA" he said.

"Wait, you play GTA?" Leo said to him.

"Yea, do you want a game?" Nathan asked him quickly.

"You don't have to ask me twice" Leo said as he ran out the room.

"Fine then, leave me on my own :( " I said joking.

"Oh yea.." Leo said as he turned around and kissed my cheek. "Two minutes" he said.

"Ok haha, I'll start to pack?"

I opened my draws and emptied them into certain bags. I had to keep a few stuff in a bag though, Incase I need them now.

I then looked inside my large chest of draws and resized you can take it apart. I started to undo the screw as the top shelf came off. Perfect 😊

Within half an hour, I'd emptied all my draws and took them all apart.

The room looked so big, I must admit I was going to kiss this place, but I'm going to have my own home!! With my perfect boyfriend. My number one. And besides, it was only a few streets away.

"Demi!! Leo!! Food done" my mum shouted.

We went downstairs and ate and things, and my mom was talking to Leo and asking him things, everyone got along perfect to be honest😊😊 Leo and me are going to see his parents tomorrow, tonight we are staying at my parents, and tomorrow we will go and visit Leo's parents and then go and see our new home, but tomorrow night we are staying/sleeping at Leo's parents, I hope they like me🙊💜🙊💜

That's it for tonight!! Sorry I'm tired🙊🙊!! I'll try as hard as I can to update tomorrow, sorry if I can't, remember to vote follow and comment!! Love you all!!💖😘💖😘