Time to get ready!x

The next morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's P.O.V.

************

We both woke up at half nine today. Demi's brother was at school, and her older sister doesn't live here, she lives in Spain, she moved here a few months ago.

Demi's dad was at work and Her mum had gone shopping.

They are all so kind, we was sitting downstairs for hours last night just talking and laughing.

Me and Demi were going to see my parents today, and then my mum was coming to see our home. I have saw a few pictures of it, but not in person. Were all excited now 😊

Demi wanted to impress my parents, but I told her not to worry because they want to see her as she is, not how she looks when she spends ages making sure she looks nice.

So in the end she put a light blue pair of skinny jeans. A white long sleeved top. And then she threw on a dark blue blazer.

I just chucked on my black baggy jeans and a red sweater.

Demi was then sitting in front of a small mirror she had kept out so that she didn't pack it.

She started to straighten her hair as she asked me to get some hand grips out of her bag.

I unzipped her suitcase full of makeup etc as I pulled out 3 hair grips.

"There you go babe" I say as I sit next her.

I hugged her from the side and kissed her cheek.

"Awrh haha get off! I'm tryna do my hair" she said.

"No" I said as I kissed her cheek again and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Ahah" she turned her head and kissed me, Awrh💜💜

"Now let me finish my hair" she said as she kissed me again and pushed my chest gently.

"Ok" I said as I turned around and sat on the bed.

It's a single bed so last night we had to hope none of us fell out.

About ten minutes later my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Leo, it's mum, what time are you coming down?" She asked.

"Oh hey mum, and Were leaving in about five minutes. So I'll be there in about 15/20 minutes" I replied as Demi nodded.

"Ok sweetie, see you both soon, do you know where it is?" She asked.

"Yes I Think, I'm getting a taxi/cab anyone so they will know, I'll just tell them the address." I told her.

"Ok, bye" she said as she cut it off.

Demi just bent down and put her white converse on.

I opened my suitcase and pulled out my Red Vans and threw them on.

I then grabbed my suitcase and one of Demi's as we walked down the stairs. She pulled one of hers along too.

The only thing left in her room was her bed.