Still shopping.

Amelia's P.O.V.

*****************

Shit.

Did she just seriously ask me that.

Turning my head I looked at Ollie waiting too see of he would say something.

Nodding my head slightly and looking directly at him I was hoping he would say an excuse.

"Were here for my.. Cousin, she's pregnant.. Yanno, as a present?" He said but kinda asked.

"Oh yea, which cousins this then Ollie?" Leondre said smirking with his ridiculously cute smile.

I swear Demi is so lucky! I've saw the way she stands there and just stares at him smiling sometimes.

"The one I didn't know I had.. I only just met her, her name is Lilly" Ollie said putting down a pink baby-grow.

I nodded in agreement.

"Yea, anyway.. Why are you here?" I asked to change the conversation.

"Yanno, Lauren and Charlie." Leondre said as he rested his hands on Demi's waist from behind.

"Oh yea, where are they then?" Ollie asked as Leondre walked out of the isle with him to find them.

"Over here I think" Leo replied.

Grabbing Amelia's wrist she pulls back and looks at me.

"Come with me to the toilet? I don't wanna go on my own ahah" I said as she shouted over the isle to them..

"Be right back, going to the toilet"

Walking into the toilet I opened the toilet cubicle and went inside as Lauren waited outside for me.

Amelia's P.O.V.

***************

Sorting my hair in the mirror I thought that this was the right time to tell Demi.

Coming straight out of it I said quickly "Me and Ollie are together" For a few seconds she didn't answer.

"Aw that's cute" She finally replied, me sighing deeply.

"I.. I have something to tell you.. I think I have a, problem.." She said walking out of the cubicle with her bag as she looked at the floor.

"What's wrong? And.. I have something to say too.." I admitted to her.

As soon as I said that I knew I shouldn't of. I just know it's gonna be awkward when I tell her..

"You go first" we both said at EXACTLY the same time.

"I missed my.. Period" We both said in sync.

"What?" I said to her.

"What do you mean?" She said to me as we both looked at each other.

"so you mean.. Your pregnant too?" I asked.

"What? I don't know.. Do you mean, your pregnant for defiantly?" Demi whispered too me.

"Wow this is awkward, Urm.. Yea, I took my test yesterday.. That's why I'm here but, no one except you know were together, and now I'm pregnant" I said as I turned around to face the mirror as she stood next to me leaning up the sink.

"Yea but, a baby's a baby, if your happy together then there you go." Demi said.

"Have you took a test?" I asked her.

"I went to the toilet before I left and yesterday, and both times I've skipped my period.. And yea, I just took the test" Demi said reaching her hand into her bag pulling out a box.

"What does it say" I asked.

"It's positive. I'm pregnant." She replied showing it me and then throwing it back in her bag.

I STILL NEED HELP WITH THE VIDEO THING. INFORMATION IS ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!! GO GO GO!!💞💞