Tuesday morning..

LEO'S P.O.V.
*************

I woke up early this morning.

Demii was still lying there,fast asleep.

She looked so peaceful so I didn't want to wake her up.

I slowly climbed out of bed, tucking Demii back in, trying not to wake her.

I pulled out my suitcase and rummaged through, finally I found my wash bag.

I grabbed it, ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind me quietly.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and hands, and then went to the bathtub and washed my hair quickly.

I dried my hair with the towel, and grabbed my hair gel quickly.
I quickly did my hair-nothing nice, just put some gel on it.
After that, I closed the bathroom door, and walked into the bedroom, I got my black and red sweats, and a plain white t-shirt and got changed in the bathroom.

I then grabbed my grey hoodie and threw it on, I walked to Charlie's room and stuck my head around the door.

"Charlie?" I said, trying to only wake Charlie up, "Charlie? Wake up mate" "y-ye??" He answered "bathrooms yours, I've used it, your next" "ok mate, thanks" he said, climbing out of bed.

I then walked back into the kitchen, got 4 food trays, and cooked a big breakfasts for everyone.

There was sausages, bacon, mushrooms, toast, and hash browns, and a glass of orange juice🍳🍞
I then placed them all on the table in our small dining room.
After I told Charlie his food is outside he went and woke Lauren up. I went to fetch Demii.
"Demii?" I said whilst sitting on the side of the bed, "Dem wake up?"
She was doing a morning groan and then sat up, "yea?" She said in a morning voice. "Come on, breakfast is ready. I would give you a kiss, but morning breath is a no😂"
"Argh shut up" Demi said after putting her hand over her mouth, she then stood up and &went to have a wash. Even though we wasn't together, she knew what I meant.

I then walked into Charlie's room to tell Lauren she can use the bathroom after Demi, but I don't think she even listened, I don't think she is a morning person😂
But anyway, we was all eating when they went to get changed and left me to clean up, never mind😊

Demi's P.O.V.
**************
Aww, today's going to be perfect, Leo kicked it of with that amazing breakfast, he is a good kisser, good hugger, and good cook!🙊

But I ran into the bathroom, had a really fast shower, got out, brushed my teeth, washed my face&hands etc. and I then ran into my room, and got out my suitcase out. "Lauren? Leo? Charlie? Does anyone know what the weathers like?" "Yea! It's really warm, it will be like it all day" Charlie answered.

"ok, thanks" I grabbed my skater skirt, and a white baggy shirt, I tucked my shirt into the top of my skirt, but pulled it out slightly so it looked baggy.

I then walked outside my bedroom and saw Lauren, wearing her white shorts, and a blue flowery shirt. "Lauren? What shoes with this? Vans or converse?" "Converse."

"ok tar" I then ran in my room, grabbed my shoes, and me and Lauren sat in the front room doing our hairs because leo and Charlie went to get some sweets🙊🙊.

"So, you enjoying the holiday so far?" I asked "yea it's great, on the way here, I didn't think I would like Charlie, but now, I really like him haha" "aw that's cute, leo is even more perfect in real life than I thought he would be💚💚"
"But if he wants to do something you don't feel comfortable with, don't do it."
"ik haha" I answered, and then a hour later we was just talking and talking, and then Charlie came back, I'd just finished straightening my hair, so did Lauren.

Charlie said "come on girls,were ready to go now 😘😘" we both jumped up, and ran out, but first we grabbed our handbags😜