Getting ready.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

After Leondre did mine I did his&then he helped me with my makeup.

I didn't usually wear a lot, but I had to cover my bruises on my face, and a little cut I have under my left eye.

"I need to get changed now bbe" I said as I cuddled Leondre.

"You sure you don't want me to help you with that aswell?" He said jokingly.

"Shut up Leondre ahah" I said as I punched his arm playfully.

He walked up to his wardrobe and started rummaging through it.

After a few minutes he pulled out his black baggy jeans and a white shirt.

I looked through my wardrobe and asked Leondre what I should wear.

Finally I decided on a tight long orange dress that had a silver necklace attached to it already.

"I'm just going to get changed babe" I said as I walked into the changing room that was a little room added into the dressing room.

"Alright, I'll get changed in here" Leondre said as I nodded and shut the door behind me.

I chucked on my new underwear and threw on my dress and my skin coloured tights.

I walked into the dressing room and picked up my black slip on shoes from off my stand, turning around I see Leondre topless, I don't know wether this was awkward or, Urm, I don't even know..

I walked up behind him and threw my arms around his waist.

"Heyy, are you alright babe, yanno, are you feeling ok since you fainted?" He asked.

"Yea I'm fine babe, I'm just a bit nervous about tonight, but as long as your there I'll be fine" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Awrh haha, your such a cutie" he said as he turned me around to face him and kissed me.

"I can't wait too meet your sister Amelia, she seems nice" he said.

I smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly in his arms, it made me feel safe.

But to be honest, I can't wait for him to meet Amelia either, I can tell her everything, she is like my twin, she knows everything about me, and I know everything about her.

I haven't saw her in about 6 months though. She moved away to do her modelling job.

But recently, the brand of the business, moved to here, England. So she was able to move back here too us, but I haven't saw her yet.

I am just hoping that they get on.

Leondre slipped on his shirt as I put on my black slip-on shoes.

I picked up my black shoulder bag&threw my phone and house keys into it.

"You ready babe?" Leondre asked.

"Yep" I replied, popping the 'p'.

"Come on then" he said as he grabbed my hand, ran out the door after turning the light switch off, and then we walked down the stairs and went to Lauren's and Charlie's home.