But Im Scared!

Demi's P.O.V.
****************

Grabbing my clothes I walk into the toilet which is next door to the dressing room and get changed quickly. (Which was black leggings, an orange vest top with a see-through closely top over the top. Black sandals and a black cardigan)

I threw my pjs in the washing basket and pulled out my phone as I sat on the little cabinet/set of draws next to the toilet.

Opening my text messages I clicked onto the one that read *My Bæ💞😍🔥👌* and slowly typed it in..

"Leondre.. I'm pregnant." Before pressing send I took a deep breath which made my throat make a weird noise.

Looking at the ceiling I bit my bottom lip to fight back the tears and pressed send without even looking at the phone.

Pressing the home button I clicked onto my Facebook and opened my messages up straight away.

"I told him. He hasn't replied yet.. What did Ollie say?xxx" pressing send a few seconds later Amelia replied with "Well done babe, stay strong.. And were happy about it😄💖xx"

Smiling I text back "ok good, I'll let u know what happens as soon as I can" I pressed send and pressed the home button.

"Demi" I heard Leondre say in a deep voice.

I looked up quickly and saw the door handle moving as he was trying to get in.

"Unlock the door" He spoke again.

Standing up I edged backwards away from the door. Shaking my head I then realised he couldn't see me.

"N..no.. I, I don't..want to." I stuttered because I could speak properly because the tears were ready to drop down my face.

"Why not Demi? Just let me in babe" Leondre said sternly again as I saw the door handle still moving as he tried to open it.

Panicking I blink as the tears shot down my face. I wish he would understand

"Demi!! Just open up so we can talk." He whispered as he relaxed his grip on the door handle.

"If I do open it. I don't want you to look at me.. And I don't want to look at you" I said. I didn't want him to see the pain and awkwardness in my face. And I didn't want to see the emotions that were on his face either. I don't know, there a just so much going on in my head rn.

"Ok I suppose. We can stand back to back then." He said.

I stepped towards the door as I could see his shadow under the door he sat down with his back facing grh bathroom door as I opened it slowly.

Sitting down our backs touched as he held my hands.

"Why can't I look at you dem?' He asked.

"I don't know Leondre. I'm scared." I whispered asif there were other people in the room.