The fabulous Honey Moon.

Demi's P.O.V.- Two Days Later💜💜

"You ready princess?" I heard Leo call as he walked into the bedroom with his swimming trucks on showing off his six pack😍😍

"Yea babe, just sorting out my earrings" I answered.

I stood up and looked in the full size mirror at my Blue&White bikini, my tanned stomach and a little on my legs. And I clipped my hair up into a messy bun.

I put on my earrings and Leo helped me with my necklace. He put it in and kissed my neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

Slowly I turned around to face him and he kissed me. I held both my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. When we broke away from the kiss I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Can't we just go to bed early?" He asked and bit his lip. I smacked his arm gently and answered "no let's go to the beach for a bit. Were In Ibiza I need a tan, were here for two weeks we have all that time to spend in bed" I winked and continued "But right now, I REALLY Want to get a tan"

"Alright, as long as you promise when we get back we can get straight in bed" Leo answered.

"Promise, but you really need to calm down Leo" I laughed and walked out our hotel room holding his hand behind me.

"I can't control myself though" he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

"Leo wait" I laughed and kicked his shin playfully.

"That's it now Ima kiss you until you say sorry for kicking me" He shouted and started to run towards me.

I ran away until we got to the beach and ran to the water. Both out of breath.

"How can I say sorry if your kissing me?" I asked in between breaths.

"Say it now then if.. You.. Don't want me to kiss you" He smirked, still out of breath.

Were unfit ok?😂😂😂

"Maybe I don't want to say it"

"Maybe you want me to kiss you"

"Maybe I don't"

"Maybe you do" we argued and he stepped closer and placed both of his hands below my back just above my bottom

Our lips connected and the kiss deepened. I knew it teased him when we started kissing and it slowly goes further but I stop him, so that what I did💚😉

I pulled back and rested my forehead on his chest.

"You do that all the time, I swear you do it just to tease me" Leo laughed.

Whoow is this kid a mind reader😳😳😳

At that second I gave him the lightest kiss ever and ran into the sea. He chased me so I splashed him again💦🙈💦🙉💦🙊💦

He finally got hold of me and we went into the deeper part of the sea and swam and 'stuff'

-I know what your thinking😉😉 yea you, dirty minded people!😉😏

Once we swam for a bit we lay on the blankets on the beach.

I rolled over to face him and he held one of his arms over my waist.

"I'm the happiest and luckiest girl in the world" I whispered and looked into his perfect sparkling brown eyes.

"And I'm the happiest and luckiest boy in the world" Leo replied and cuddled me.

"We have our own house,were married and now on our honey moon, and we both have jobs" I said and pointed to each finger as I counted them.

"Just one thing missing" Leo replied.

"Oh and what's that then?" I smirked and cuddled into his chest.

"Loads of little Leondres and little Demi's" He whispered in my ear.

"Oh yea babe.." I whispered in his ear as he ran his hands down my dry/bare back (the sun dried my back😉)

"Yea?" He looked at me as his eyes lightened up and his smile grew a lot bigger💜💜.

"I think I'm pregnant" I smirked and ran my index finger along his chest to his six pack.

"Your serious?" He jumped up and pulled me up by my hand.

"I'm serious" I shouted back and he physically picked me up that high his face was level with my chest

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" He screamed and ran towards the sea dragging me behind by my hand.

"And I'm gonna be a mommy!" I shouted back as we ran In to the sea.

Leo grabbed me and hugged me really tight. He placed a kiss on my shoulder and rested his hands just above my bottom.

"I love you more than words can describe, I love you more than I love anything in this world." Leo whispered as he pulled away from the kiss he planted on my shoulder.

"And I love you more than you love me" I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck

"I don't think so princess" He whispered and kissed my neck once and then my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss to speak "promise me on thing?" He nodded "I'll always be your princess" I whispered.

His face turned from a smile to a awkward frown.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I can't promise that.. There's another person that will be my princess" He spoke back.

"What? Leo your scaring me now" I answered as he looked deadly serious.

"I will have another princess one day.. And she'll call you mummy" He smirked and laughed uncontrollably because of the expression on my face. Not my fault I thought he was being serious😂🙊

"Your a nob sometimes" I smacked his arm playfully.

"But you love me" He smirked. "Because I love you to" he added on and I kissed him properly this time, not bothered if anyone's watching and without teasing him, we stood on the beach in Ibiza in line with the sun set. Me, Leondre& Our baby inside my tummy🙊🙊🙊.

And I can actually say..

I loved him since I was 12.

At the age of 18, I love him still..

I always have. And I always will..💜💜