The hospital visit.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

I just couldn't do it! I was sitting in the bedroom I front of my mirror. The bruise under my eye was getting blacker and more noticeable by the minute.

I put on my black shades to hide it but you could still see it at the side. I threw on my long-sleeved flowery Orange top, with my Blue skinny jeans. I had Blonde hair so It kinda matched my outfit.

This was my outfit:

Blonde curly hair, Black shades, orange shirt, Light blue jeans,a pair of Black dolly shoes, and my Parker coat💜💜

I threw on my Black slip-on 'dolly shoes' and walked out of the door. I looked down at my phone too see that Leondre had replied to my message "It's ok baby, please come out, we need to support Lauren and Charlie. And also, you need to do this. If you don't, you will never have the confidence to leave the house again. Please come out x" I read it and felt my tears forming again.

"ARGHHH!" I shouted and sat on the top step of the stairs.

It's so bloody annoying. All I've done is cry, sleep, cry, sleep. I'm so sick of crying and getting upset😫😭😫😭

I slowly walked down the stairs. And picked up my brown Parker coat. I chucked it on and threw my phone into the coat pocket. I rested my hand on the door handle.

I opened the door and walked to the car quickly with my head down.

As I sat down they all stared at me, because it had my shades on.

"Can we just go please?!?!" I snapped😡

Leondre nodded and reversed off the drive. Lauren looked across at me and whispered "why are you wearing the shades dem?" I looked across at her and looked down. I didn't know what to say so I just ignored her.

A few minutes later she text me saying "Dem, just take them off, why are you hiding your face?xxx" I read it and got annoyed so I just blanked her.

"Demi, you do know it's not sunny right?" He said with a slight chuckle at the end to clear the awkwardness😶😶😶

"Look! This is why I'm wearing the shades, can you just all leave me alone please??" I snapped as I took off my shades and pointed to the enormous black bruise around my eye. I then put them back on and turned my back to them all as I looked out of the window.

A few minutes later we were at the hospital. We all climbed out of the car and walked towards the hospital entrance.

Leondre reached for my hand. I wanted to ignore him to show that I am annoyed with them for being nosey. But that's what I wanted💖💖

I wanted to be with Him. So I put my hand back out and grabbed it. I held it tightly as we walked into the hospital waiting room.

There names were called and the nurse said we could all go in with her. So we did.

"Hello guys, Lauren please take a seat on the bed please, Charlie there is a seat there, and you two can pull out those chairs." She said as she pointed to some chairs.

The woman applied the gel onto Lauren's tummy as she got the image up on the screen. It was amazing, there own little baby girl, is right there on that screen. Wow.

"It is looking good so far. But, the baby's blood pressure seems a little high." She said. We all looked straight to her.

"Have you being stressed at all lately? Or maybe done something you shouldn't of? Have you being doing any running, jumping, anything like that?" The lady asked. Straight away I thought of when she attacked.. Him...

I couldn't breath. The baby could be harmed. All because she stuck up for me.

I listened more into the conversation "Urm.. I have being decorating.. So I have had a few bumps to the tummy, Urm, and There is just a few bits and b&bs I've being worrying about but.. That couldn't harm the baby, could it?" The woman looked at the computer and printed off a few pictures.

"I'm not sure. Yes, it could,but you will have to have a few extra tests.. Here's your picture. I will just check with my colleague if she can fit you in now" she said.

"Now? Why is it so urgent?" Charlie said who was still sitting at the side of the bed holding Lauren's hand.

"We just want to be safe, it's better than being sorry Mr.Lenehan" the nurse said as she continued typing on the computer.

What? Why should she be sorry? Why is it so urgent.

By now Leondre had grabbed my hand. I think he knew I was getting worked up.

"We.what could be the worst that could happen?" Lauren asked.

"Well, if the bumps were severe, who knows? But.. I don't want to say anything now, it's too early to tell ma'am" the nurse said. Lauren nodded and smiled slightly as she looked at Charlie.

Charlie nodded at her and gave her a "it will be ok" look.

I couldn't take it. I needed air, I couldn't breath.

I let go of Leondres hand and ran throught the hospital room door, and into the corridor. "Demi!" I heard Lauren shout. "No Demi, come back!" Leondre said as he ran to the door of the room. I ignored him and continued running. I was starting to feel light-headed but I ignored it.

I wiped my tears and ran and ran and ran. I didn't have a clue where I was going.

Ok guys, I'm not sure if anyone is reading the updates I'm doing. Please comment something or vote, if you want just comment a 'x' or something. Just so it know if people are reading it or not. Thanks guys!😘💖😘💖😘💖